IGNORED

Moyesy Give Up!

When will Moyes finally admit that he has made a mistake! No more excuses. BT is not good enough. Im sick of having to read the newspaper every week and seeing articles saying "Moyes Challanges Beattie" "Moyes Says Beattie will come good" etc etc. Get over it!

Edited by Louis

Agreed!

He's had enough opportunities to do something and taken none of them.

He lacks the attitude to play in this team and young Victor makes him look worthless playing in the same positition.

Just look at the difference between the two.

Time to sell I think and we can use what we get for him to strengthen a bit.

Do the decent thing Moysie and flog the waster!

That's true but I could understand him bringing BT in if he'd been playing marginally well, but he hadnt, so Vic should have started. Him not starting will have dented his confidence IMO.

i dont think dropping an 18yo lad will drop his confidence. but beatties confidence will already be smashed, but he wont get any better if he doesnt play too. not that i expect him to get better anyway!

Against City BT contributed little. At the start of the match you could see he wanted to try but failed in the air against Dunne. After loosing a few he just didnt look arsed and it was frustrating to see him come out for the second half.

Moyes needs to make changes earlier within the game!!

Edited by Lower Gwladys

I agree - sadly BT had a chance to become a Goodison legend - he has come no way near. VA should have got the nod for the Man City game, his confidence was high after bagging two goals against the barcodes. I think Moyes may have gave BT the start to respond to VA - he failed.

Newcastle or Blackburn for BT before January is out !!

Edited by Fatboyquim

Against City BT contributed little. At the start of the match you could see he wanted to try but failed in the air against Dunne. After loosing a few he just didnt look arsed and it was frustrating to see him come out for the second half.

Moyes needs to make changes earlier within the game!!

dithering david