IGNORED

Everton V Blackburn

Heather_6

Reading are going to have a fucking field day with us in our next match.

Get a grip. 45 mins of shite doesn't turn us into cannon fodder for Reading any more that beating Liverpool 3-0 turned us into Champions league winners. Don't know WTF's happened but I'm just glad it's not a league game.

Will reserve judgement until I read or watch highlights about the game to see how crap we was.

4 v 1 against a blackburn reserve side maybe??? not good and with a full strength side that we could put out.

Have to hope a couple of players will be coming in to add to the squad in the near future

lighten up boys, a result to forget but hey, at least we can concentrate on the league now ;) which really is our priority!

I agree, one of those days...every team has them. According to the BBC stats we had nineteen shots to their twelve, 58% posession and eight corners to five. It's a pain but it's not the end of the world and I'd far rather it happened in the cup than the league.

yeah spot on, ive said this for weeks .

we aint playing well we are missing chances to go infront in games and by not doing so getting punished later on .

thank good for the good start but the confidence is so low at present .

bad day all round.

oh well monday 2morow ...............

I agree, one of those days...every team has them. According to the BBC stats we had nineteen shots to their twelve, 58% posession and eight corners to five. It's a pain but it's not the end of the world and I'd far rather it happened in the cup than the league.

yer i would 2 mate but i was there and you do get so pissed off lol specially when Carsley misses 4 sitters and plays shite :angry:

Edited by Blue4Ever

blackburn won this game by shooting when they had the chance, doesnt matter where they were on the pitch, if they saw the goal they shot, one went straight in, one from a rebound. then a great free kick and some lively forward play made a fool of yobo in his own box. really disappointed, but knowing the way our form has been thbis season we'll probably put 4 on Reading

blackburn won this game by shooting when they had the chance, doesnt matter where they were on the pitch, if they saw the goal they shot, one went straight in, one from a rebound. then a great free kick and some lively forward play made a fool of yobo in his own box. really disappointed, but knowing the way our form has been thbis season we'll probably put 4 on Reading

Agreed with the possible exception of the free kick. Haven't seen it on tv but looked to me like Howard was slow to react. Correct me if I'm wrong but it didn't seem to go right in the corner? Possibly the new ball meant there was a lot of movement I don't know. Can't critisise him cos he's been fantastic all season but he does seem to get beaten from long range more often than a keeper should.

Agree with a lot of the other comments above i.e. if this is the kick up the arse needed to show that we need strengthening in January plus more commitment from the current squad to get us into Europe then it was a sacrifice worth taking.

Strangley didn't feel angry/upset at going out, possibly cos the sh1te also did on Saturday not sure!!

Edited by sheedysheedysheedy