IGNORED

Efc.com & Bbc News

GoldfishMemory

Nothing like that Mikeo... just looking for feedback as to whether it's a good feature for TT.

The idea behind it is to get all the Everton news under one roof and allow people to post their comments on it immediately.

At the moment news will appear from BBC Sport, Yahoo Sport, Liverpool Echo/Daily Post, Official Everton site and Toffeeweb. As I said in the staff room it's just a trial and just going to see how it goes, some of us like it, others don't.

So it's a secret is it? How exciting for you :rolleyes: !

For those not able to access the staff room its something to do with live news links in the hot off the press forum.

Sites like BBC the official site & Yahoo post Everton news as and when it comes in.

Not a bad idea but we could end up with masses of BS flooding the site, still a trial to see how it goes at the moment I think.

Why does that make you laugh?

Because you didn't answer the question the same as you would have done if a mere mortal had asked it. You could have just answered straight but you chose to draw attention to the fact that you knew what it was about and the fish was allowed to but you couldn't possibly let the peasants into it just yet. Made me chuckle :D .

Because you didn't answer the question the same as you would have done if a mere mortal had asked it. You could have just answered straight but you chose to draw attention to the fact that you knew what it was about and the fish was allowed to but you couldn't possibly let the peasants into it just yet. Made me chuckle :D .

No I just couldnt be arsed to explain it myself, whereas Louis had.

What's this doing in there?

TeamTalk - Walter Smith enjoyed a triumphant return to Rangers as his team recorded a superb 5-0 victory over Dundee United at Ibrox.A Kris Boyd double and goals from Charlie Adam, Chris Burke and Barry Ferguson - who was restored to the captaincy - secured the crucial SPL victory amid horrendous conditions in Govan.

View the full article

Also a number of stories are being duplicated, same story from different sources. Think it needs fine tuning if it's gonna be a worthwhile addition.