IGNORED

Who Should Dm Get Rid Off In January Or

Neil

if moyes is able to bring in some players in the transfer window or this summer who should leave the club personaly i would b happy if the following left

1.mcfadden-not a premiership player

2.kilbane-not a premiership player

3.wright-shit shit shit

4.li tie-he is not part of 1st team so get rid of him and save on wages

5.weir-past his best

6.bent-doesnt score enough goals

i would get rid of them if we bring in players like neimi/roy keane/robbie keane/lee trundle/gravie/nugent etc

I'd agree with Wright and Li Tie, but we need to keep the rest otherwise I dont think our squad could cope. None of those players have particularly high wages/transfer values and so would probably not significally increase the bank balance.

I can't see us bringing in all the players you've listed there anyway, maybe one or two if we're lucky. Maybe wait a few seasons and gradually offload some more of the players mentioned as we build up a stronger squad.

tie could get a game against manure, no cahill, no arteta, who else is there?

kilbane, ossie, davies, meyde

looks somewhat lightweight.

Manures midfield is foar from heavywieght its self, not like it used to be with the mighty Phil Neville in there.

Theat midfield doesnt look bad, Killa always gets slated, but hes not that bad, works hard, VDM gettting better and stronger all the time, dame with Davies and from all reports Ossie is looking the business acording to moyes, and I though he did well against a physical blackburn side. Also, we need someone like ossie in, as he is a creative player and I think we have got to go down that route

Out of interest - -

- - How much money do you think that Moyes will actually have to spend this January...

Keane (as in Robbie), Nugent, Trundle etc. - Thats going to be more than the purported £8m that he has at his disposal.

Seriously - We'll be lucky to sign one player!

I reckon he'll keep everybody barr Bent. If Moysie can get replacements I can see Wright, Mcfadden and Lie Tie going. These will probably go in the summer, January is always a dissapointment for deals. Personally I like Tie he keeps possesion and can spot a final ball but i agree with the lightweight comment.

No one think it's possible Jimmy Mac has turned the corner after the last two games? He was up with Arteta and Yobo for mom on Saturday..I know it's not much but it may be a start..

I cant see him getting ridof anyone whilst the club can afford the wages.

I think that he will make ONE addition to the squad at MOST - and It will be a striker of some description - hopefully not one of those strikers that is described as 'he's not a goalscorer, he plays off the goal scorer' - like every striker we seem to have had over the last umpteen years since Sharpy!!

I want a goal scorer - a poacher that is greedy and shoots all the time.

Defoe aint getting a game at the moment...

Defoe would be perfect alongside Beats. Cant see him leaving there to come here tho. :lol: they would want at least 7 OR 8 million

But we should be able to get Johnson for 4 million.

or Keane for 3million

or Trundle for a packet of fags. :D:lol:

Edited by toffeelicker

Out of interest - -

- -  How much money do you think that Moyes will actually have to spend this January...

Keane (as in Robbie), Nugent, Trundle etc. - Thats going to be more than the purported £8m that he has at his disposal.

Seriously - We'll be lucky to sign one player!

i am sure i saw somewere that robbie keanes contract is up shortly so would only cost 3 million to sign in january then again i could be talking bolloxs

i don't think we'll get robbie keane in January.  no with Mido being away for the African nations cup.  Martin JOel has also said they won't be getting a striker in on loan.  with keane playing well at the moment I don't see him leaving.

YOU COULD BE RIGHT . Which makes me think that AJ might be a more realistic target.......plus Lee Trundle. ;)