IGNORED

Keane Developments

We're still favourites with most bookies at between evens and 6-4. Real Madrid faves at 4-5 with Skybet but 5-2/3-1 elsewhere. Celtic 15-8/11-4. 16-1 plus anyone else so it looks like a three horse race, though I'd put my money on Celtic. Having said that if he goes to Madrid then surely Tommy'll be on his way out so that could work out well for us!!

Edited by mikeo

With Real sacking there manager that could work in Keanes favour as might go there with a chance to coach as well??? maybe Madrid are a step to far as his first managers job??? but might come in as the number 2....

Still think he will go to Celtic

DM scouting possible transfers for January

Everton do not want to be made a fool of again and again therefore will not announce any approaches until it has been signed and sealed.

But for Jan Possible targets are

R.Keane 100%

Robby Keane 75% still not sure, could be looking for better offer!!!!

Tommy 25% looks to be going to UTD if they are still interested!!!!!!!!!!!

New Keeper 100% Moysey not happy with current situation therefore 3 keepers being watched!!!

If Robby Keane fails then Nugent or Swansea forward being watched!!!!!!!!

Possible centre half if deal can be struck could involve a player swap!!

Also new investors looking to input money, negots with 3 big groups not sure of details though!!!!!!!!!!!

papers say he's signing on Monday..................for Real Madrid. ? :rolleyes:

Mail said that..weren't they the ones who had the exclusive revelation that David Beckham was going to Barcelona, Rooney to Newcastle, van Nistlerooy to Accrington and Ronaldo to Scunthorpe!!! Believe nothing and nobody (especially not the fucking mail on fucking Sunday).

Spanish daily 'Marca' has reported today that keane has passed a medical for real madrid.  lets hope that tommys days are numbered and will be pulling on a blue shirt soon

The only blue shirt he pulls on will be a Utd away shirt. Don't need him now, we only saw the best of him in a 5-4-1 system and to we don't have a forward who can play that system. Please don't say Bent to that last suggestion as he couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo.

came from a good source.  :)

Yeah... my father's uncle's cousin-in-law's sister's boyfriend's dog, who read it on a post-it-note brought by this guy's room-mate's daugter on the 8:20am bus from Melbourne Airport, where a tourist flew in from Heathrow. They wrote the note after hearing it from a fellow passenger's wife's brother who happened to have a dream two years ago about a man living in the street just behind Roy Keane's house. Kid you not, that's the truth!

Just seen in the sun that he is going to -----

Celtic.

Meant to have already agreed terms.

Yesterday the sun said that he was joinng Bolton.

Over the weekend he was goign to sign for Real

Friday he was signing of Us.

Do you get the feeling that they don't know where he is going.

Think what they trying to do is cover all there bases by saying that he will sign for every club then they can come out with a told you so.

Just seen in the sun that he is going to -----

Celtic.

Meant to have already agreed terms.

Yesterday the sun said that he was joinng Bolton.

Over the weekend he was goign to sign for Real

Friday he was signing of Us.

Do you get the feeling that they don't know where he is going.

Think what they trying to do is cover all there bases by saying that he will sign for every club then they can come out with a told you so.

Yeah well obviously they hot the hot tip off Droobie like we have or they would have him down as signing for us :)

Awwww....man!  That news is so half hour!  He's going to sign for Manchester United.  That's the Man U chess club I mean.

Well yesterday he was spotted have a drink in a cheshire hotel with Moyesy

then in London with big keith

and then....

he was at the royal for his medical, shortly after meeting all the lads at bellefield.

apparently..he gets around a bit doesn't he!

I heard that Burscough are speaking with him and that he has already put pen to paper on a deal worth 70,000 pennies a week.

that is from a well reliable source at burscough daily news.

Having said that, I was also told by my mate (also a reliable source) that Keane has started his own football club called 'team keane' and they are to share the ground with bolton (playing matches on a Sunday). He is reportedly paying himself 90K a week to play for them

Its all Bollocks lads - complete and utter bollocks.