IGNORED

Worse Manager In The Premiership

Guest Reg Reagan

who do you think is the worse manager in the premiership?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. who do you think is the worse manager in the premiership?

• Rafael Benetiz (Red Shite)
    • Nick MacCarthy (Sunderland)
    • Graheme Souness (Newcastle)
    • Arsene Wenger (The Arses)
    • David O'Leary (Aston Villa)
    • Steve Bruce (Birmingham)
    • Steve MacLaren (Middlesborough)
    • Paul Jewell (Wigan)
    • Sir Alex Ferguson (Mancs)

Guest Reg Reagan

Im going to say Rafael Benetiz

5 losses in a row in the premiership, have not yet scored a goal and now heading into the CL match against Chelsea? :lol:

Souness by a country fucking mile! Worst manager in any league anywhere. Totally clueless idiot who's had no success anywhere other than at Rangers under conditions where a moderately bright hedgehog could have won trophies!! Is incapable of "management" under any definition of the word and in any other business would have been retired to pasture long ago(actually, maybe that was a hedgehog on his upper lip giving him advice on team selection)!!!

..and I'll have a pipeful of what Reg is smoking please! :lol:

Edited by mikeo

Guest fozzie22

Souness has to have a special place in the hearts of ALL evertonians..

Why??

He single handedly dismantled the RS winning machine :lol:

I salute him for that.

Reg,,,mate Liverpool have now won a few in a row now...ermm liek a handfull...Think people are confused by that.

We would all be choofed if they were still hanging by a thread,,,but sadly their fortunes ahve changed & Crouch has even scored.

I dunnow here u get your acid dewd...But that musta been SOME TRIP to loose 3 or 4 weeks of the last month or so......

If I took one now would that get Xmas out of the way?

Guest Reg Reagan

Well i know Souness is a real bad manager there are worse managers than him out there like Rafae Benetiz

Edited by Reg Reagan

Watched a bit of the brum Wham game last night and brucies body language was of a beaten man, unlike the Davey, when we when very much up poo creek not so long agao he was always their giving it loads, brucie had a bowed head and every little decision seemed to make him sink lower.

Souness is turd but I can't see what the fuss about Mclaren is all about. Ok he won the Carling cup but he has spent absolute millions on shite and they're no better off in the league than when he took over. The Riverside is always empty cos they play crap football and this is gonna be the next England manager!!!

Souness for me - I would have to say over the years he must have spent a huge amount of money on players - for very little return.

He look to buy player that every other club say they are after.

He falls out with more player than any other manager (would lead me to think it may be HIS persona that is the problem.

His record is very poor in English football - yet has had decent jobs.

Made mess of Liverpool, walk out on Blackburn leaving them in a relegation fight, and spent a load more money at Newcastle on some talented players, but done very little with it, I would say Newcastle are no further on than they were before he took control.

Has to be the worst considering the money he has had to play with.

Guest Reg Reagan

well we all know how bad souy... look at what he did with the shits in the early 90s :P

but im still going to say rafael benetiz after losing 5 or 6 in a row and have not yet scored

Edited by Reg Reagan