IGNORED

Moyes Must Strengthen This Month!

toolio

after watching readings game yesterday it made my mind up for me that something that we all know, we must strengthen our squad if we are to have any chance of getting into europe and here is my opinion why

1- our squad size is too small

2- beyond our normal starting 11 we are shite imo

3 - carsley mcfadden naysmith davies beattie not good enough imo get rid of em

4- if we have an injury crisis like we did before xmas then we are in trouble as not enuff depth

im sure you all know this anyway but id like to hear your views in wether u agree/disagree with what ive said or add your own

we at Everton always get frustrated when the window opens as we all wait and wait and know we need but moyes just doesnt act

IMO if he doesnt sign anyone then i think moyes and BK has taken Everton football club as far as they can

Edited by toolio

I agree mate, its frustrating being a blue when transfer windows open because we all know what DM will come out with - especially in January. Its beyong a joke that he spins the same lines time and time again instead of telling the truth. Ive said myself that if he lets players go and doesnt replace them then Moyes will lose my support, and I would like him to go.

after watching readings game yesterday it made my mind up for me that something that we all know, we must strengthen our squad if we are to have any chance of getting into europe and here is my opinion why

1- our squad size is too small

2- beyond our normal starting 11 we are shite imo

3 - carsley mcfadden naysmith davies beattie not good enough imo get rid of em

4- if we have an injury crisis like we did before xmas then we are in trouble as not enuff depth

im sure you all know this anyway but id like to hear your views in wether u agree/disagree with what ive said or add your own

we at Everton always get frustrated when the window opens as we all wait and wait and know we need but moyes just doesnt act

IMO if he doesnt sign anyone then i think moyes and BK has taken Everton football club as far as they can

i guess its that simple to get rid of players who are not good enough!

i do agree we need to strentgh, but i still stand by moyes spin of only buying the right players

i disagree with you steve-o there are the right players avaliable moyes just isnt moving his arse in getting them, ie we need a right back desperately and arsene weger has told lauren he can go out on loan so why not get him hes quality, imo u dont ask you dont get thats why if moyes doesnt act soon i have lost all respect for him, i agree he has turn the club around since he got there but we cant get past a block that moyes isnt willing to get around or go over

maybe they would do as squad players but as a die hard Everton fan i feel we need to replace them as they aint good enough for starting 11, there are plenty of players avaliable that would help our team, moyes just doesnt open his eyes to it

u only have to look at arsenal to see all the good young players they have, or even in europe the big guns, that there players are on the fringes of first team whats the harm in getting these

diaby of arsenal is a good midfielder

lauren of arsenal is a good player, both allowed on loan and am sure they would enjoy first team football

barcelona have few players that arent getting a game for em, saviola, dos santos, belletti

all but to name a few, moyes lacks ambition if he dont strengthen

Once again we are getting rid of players without any sign of bringing in new ones.

This is a classic Everton move to lull the transfer market into a false sense of security, then WHAM we will sign an overpriced no-mark who will spend his time warming a seat while our 1st XI run themselves into the ground.

I know this isn't exactly true, but it feels like it is.

ATB

Mac

i guess its that simple to get rid of players who are not good enough!

i do agree we need to strentgh, but i still stand by moyes spin of only buying the right players

trouble is i am not sure moyes knows who the right players are wouldnt surprise me if he doesnt bring anyone in

Dont you mean maybe he's got extra fingers?

i meant what i said (stevo crawls off under a rock in shame)

Howard is a quality keeper, i guess you havent watched him much this season.

either that or you haven't heard of a fella called Richard Wright???

Yobo has all the ability, but lacks in concentration imo

i meant what i said (stevo crawls off under a rock in shame)

Howard is a quality keeper, i guess you havent watched him much this season.

either that or you haven't heard of a fella called Richard Wright???

Yobo has all the ability, but lacks in concentration imo

I ve seen plenty of howard and just am not 100% sure about him, i've also heard that young Lars Stubhaug is a Schmeichel in the making

people seem to be picking on howard about long range goals, but even englands number one has been conceding from range, shay given has, rayna has. other than that hes a good instinct shot stopper, gets crosses well, and he shouts at his players when needed, something we need to keep in our squad

people seem to be picking on howard about long range goals, but even englands number one has been conceding from range, shay given has, rayna has. other than that hes a good instinct shot stopper, gets crosses well, and he shouts at his players when needed, something we need to keep in our squad

Its better than having Teflon i suppose, the sooner he's gone the better, personally i would rather have someone like Craig Gordon.