IGNORED

Andy Aka Nemesis?

Pat

Another for the blue triangle, strange was only thinking about that a while ago.

Aww, young love eh, we nearly lost willo in similar circumstances, but the reports weren't true, he was soon back

Maybe he has been embroiled in the latest series of im a celebrity get me out of here, but now its over we might see him soon

the prodigal son returns, its good to see im missed around these parts :lol:

to all concerned, im fine, its just now what with a full time job and the missus and sleep, i never really get any time on the computer anymore :( so matt im still alive! the only time i really get onto the laptop is saturday morning, hence why im posting now, whats been going down on here recently? anything of interest? anyone want to give me a quick recap? is willo back on? whats going on with the TT night out now? hope everyone is good and is enjoying themselves in the good old festive period, and should this be my last post before christmas then id just like to wish everyone the best of christmases and an even better new year :lol:

andy

the prodigal son returns, its good to see im missed around these parts :lol:

to all concerned, im fine, its just now what with a full time job and the missus and sleep, i never really get any time on the computer anymore :( so matt im still alive! the only time i really get onto the laptop is saturday morning, hence why im posting now, whats been going down on here recently? anything of interest? anyone want to give me a quick recap? is willo back on? whats going on with the TT night out now? hope everyone is good and is enjoying themselves in the good old festive period, and should this be my last post before christmas then id just like to wish everyone the best of christmases and an even better new year :lol:

andy

Shackled by life then Andy!

Nice to see you back even if its a flying visit.

the prodigal son returns, its good to see im missed around these parts :D

to all concerned, im fine, its just now what with a full time job and the missus and sleep, i never really get any time on the computer anymore :( so matt im still alive! the only time i really get onto the laptop is saturday morning, hence why im posting now, whats been going down on here recently? anything of interest? anyone want to give me a quick recap? is willo back on? whats going on with the TT night out now? hope everyone is good and is enjoying themselves in the good old festive period, and should this be my last post before christmas then id just like to wish everyone the best of christmases and an even better new year :D

andy

welcome back fella

Nice to see you back, so your not a tax dodging student anymore eh.

You need to get a job where you can have access to the tinterweb and when your bored you can come on here, I think thats what you used to do in college didn't you.

Unfortunately we fear the worst for willo(see ladyboy thread)

Nice to see you back, so your not a tax dodging student anymore eh.

You need to get a job where you can have access to the tinterweb and when your bored you can come on here, I think thats what you used to do in college didn't you.

Unfortunately we fear the worst for willo(see ladyboy thread)

:( that is now one of the classic of classic threads :D