IGNORED

James Beattie

Robo

stick or twist, sick with a good player going through a bad run of form, a very bad run i may add. or twist and go with the youth of victor and vaughan. personally i would stick, i think he will come good in the end. i don't know what it is but i have always had a soft spot for beats.

i have a feeling not many people are going to agree with me on this 1!!!

stick or twist, sick with a good player going through a bad run of form, a very bad run i may add. or twist and go with the youth of victor and vaughan. personally i would stick, i think he will come good in the end. i don't know what it is but i have always had a soft spot for beats.

i have a feeling not many people are going to agree with me on this 1!!!

Me too but its over!

TWIST

I was made up when Beattie arrived, i immediately thought our probs were over, But it took him about 12 months to get fit, we then had a good run of games when he bagged a few goals.

But once Johnson arrived he new he wasnt going to be the top man, then Moysey started playing 4-5-1 with Johnson as lone striker, and to be honest i dont think Beattie has got it in him to fight for his place, even big Victor is now ahead of him in the pecking order.

If we can get some money in this window i would sell him now, cos i dont think the squad would be weakened that much, we are not short of players who can play up with AJ............Victor, Vaughan, Mcfadd, and Cahill can all play up with AJ.

So i say......................................TWIST. :)

Ive been positive about Beattie since we got him and i do still think if we gave more crosses to him he would probly get back to the beattie we had around CL qualifiers time, but we dont have time to hope he will get better he has got to do it soon. atm, vic is doing alot better than him and i would start victor ahed of him on BT's performances. For some reason i got the feeling he was up to it alot more against reading when he came on. But its a matter of opinion on Beattie and i rekon we should keep him cos every fuckin player we sell goes in bill kenwrights pocket the stingy twat.

Well no one's come in - so regardless & by default we are Stuck.

True but if we had the chance I'd sell...he's had more than enough time and chances for very little return. If he was the bloke who scored against Arsenal last season then great, but he's not...don't know why...twist.

Like Robo and Liam I've got a soft spot for Beatte, always thought he had it in him, and has shown signs that he has got it, you dont become a bad player overnight.

Sadly I just dont think hes done it at us, would love him to but i just cant see it. If we can twist then I think we will have to and wish him all the best.

TWIST!

If we can cash in while he's still got some credibility then we should do so.

The potential is always there with Beatts but how long can we wait while in the meantime Vic has come through and surpassed him and Vaughney's back in the frame with his electric pace.

Let's sell and use the funds towards getting the driving dynamic midfielder we really need!

Guest blueboy122

i too have a soft spot for james as well i think he will cum good. after speaking to him a few times he genrally wants to do well for the club and wants to finish his career with us.keep the faith blues

i too have a soft spot for james as well i think he will cum good. after speaking to him a few times he genrally wants to do well for the club and wants to finish his career with us.keep the faith blues

With all due respect I think most of us have kept the faith, I'm not questioning that he doesnt want to do well, nobody wants to be disliked by their own fans. If he wants us to keep the faith for longer than we have (which is coming up to 2 years?) and if he wants to end his carreer here I think he better start to performing :)

waste of space worst number 9 ive ever seen, get rid

I take it you havent seen Brett Angel then

Also, he did score 11 last season (top scorer) and a few of them were quite crucial goals, but it hasnt happened this year

I think we are stuck so stick or stist or twick

so many peopel try funny remarks

i remember brett angel, least he put a bit of effort in ... beattie is a disgrace to the shirt

Why, has he been done for drink driving, drugs, caught with his pants down

I dont think so

Do you really remember brett angel, I mean, it was quite a few years ago wasnt it