IGNORED

Sky Money Is Nothing But A Burden

Louis

I hate to say it but this sky incoming sky money is nothing but bad news for us.

We are already in debt (club have taken out two loans - 30million over the next 25yrs -total repayable is closer to 56m and a 25m loan plus we've borrowed in advance of sky money for Lescott and Johnson) and the wages at the club are currently high and many of us were hoping certain parasites left the club to free up cash for youth and other investment. I beleive the new tv money really won't help us. Prospective signings will know that the club has some money and the agent will try and make the club part with as much of that as possible on behalf of his client. Nothing new you think, but this is on a different scale.

It's becoming ridiculous where average players like Lucas Neill (he has snubbed the RS so he can play for the West Ham) can earn 60,000 per week. I think the Moyes' biggest task is coming up next season, rumours are also suggesting that Darren Bent has requested a new 100k a week deal!

Originally I thought that the extra money coming in was a good thing but having seen those two above I suspect the worse is yet to come.

I doubt we will be any richer cos any prem club at least will be in the same boat. So if we have 10m instead of 5m a 3m player would now be 6m so it is kinda a false economy. Yeah more money but cos everyone has the same amount of money we will be in exactly the same boat really that is how I understand it anyway.

They've made the problem worse themselves, cos i read in one papaer they were willing to offer Joey Barton the biggest wage They have ever offered a player. :blink: So they must have been offering more than the 50.000 they offered Rooney.

When they wanted him to stay. ;) What message does that give the present players when the contract is up for renewal.

But there should be no shortage of players wanting to come to the Prem next season cos a mid table club will get themselves £40m, even relegated clubs will get £30m, so they will be willing to spend that money just to stay in the Prem.

Charlton and West ham have spent most of theirs already trying to stay in the Prem, and Sheff Utd have signed six players in this window, its not the transfer fees in their case, but its six more wages they're going to pay.

They've made the problem worse themselves, cos i read in one papaer they were willing to offer Joey Barton the biggest wage They have ever offered a player. :blink: So they must have been offering more than the 50.000 they offered Rooney.

When they wanted him to stay. ;) What message does that give the present players when the contract is up for renewal.

But there should be no shortage of players wanting to come to the Prem next season cos a mid table club will get themselves £40m, even relegated clubs will get £30m, so they will be willing to spend that money just to stay in the Prem.

Charlton and West ham have spent most of theirs already trying to stay in the Prem, and Sheff Utd have signed six players in this window, its not the transfer fees in their case, but its six more wages they're going to pay.

I just think that the money will go towards debts or BK's next west end showstopper or just in pockets of the directors. The club is rotten from top to bottom when it comes to overall off-the-field activities. There is no bussiness acumen at the club whatsoever.An example would be choosing "Chang" the far east beer co as a sponsor. we are a premiership club so why did we not look towards "Carlsberg" or "Budweiser" a big company.Why? because the board are not that bothered as long as every thing ticks over without major issues, and a dithering manager with a poor knowledge of the transfer market who seems to be untouchable in the eyes of the board. This money wont do anything to Everton unless there are other changes off-the-field made also.

MESSSAGE TO MOYES:PLEASE SIGN SOME NEW FACES EVEN IF IT IS JUST FOR MORALE SAKE THE FANS NEED IT!!!!

I just think that the money will go towards debts or BK's next west end showstopper or just in pockets of the directors. The club is rotten from top to bottom when it comes to overall off-the-field activities. There is no bussiness acumen at the club whatsoever.An example would be choosing "Chang" the far east beer co as a sponsor. we are a premiership club so why did we not look towards "Carlsberg" or "Budweiser" a big company.Why? because the board are not that bothered as long as every thing ticks over without major issues, and a dithering manager with a poor knowledge of the transfer market who seems to be untouchable in the eyes of the board. This money wont do anything to Everton unless there are other changes off-the-field made also.

MESSSAGE TO MOYES:PLEASE SIGN SOME NEW FACES EVEN IF IT IS JUST FOR MORALE SAKE THE FANS NEED IT!!!!

Im guessing that it was a marriage of convenience and chang paid the going rate

A thai company investing in Everton means a big pressence for us in the lucrativce asia market and it gives them pressence in the UK

That tends to be how business works

Anyone know what Spurs sponsors do?? (were not the only ones)