IGNORED

Q & A Session

Does anyone think that a Q & A session from Moyes and Kenwright with the fans might be a good idea at the moment? morale is quite low and Moyes could certainly do with explaining some of his recent tactics and the lack of transfers and Kenwright needs to explain what he is trying to do to get investment into the club.

whens BK ever been popular? :lol:

i see what you mean like but we would end up being fed more bullshit from BK and more moaning from moyes about not haveing found the right players for the right price <_< :rolleyes:

Thats cause moyes thinks that the game is only played on the brittish isles, he does'nt seem to realise sometimes, that it is a world game with a world full of players to choose from.

yer true but we dont have the scouts to send them off to spain/italy/holland etc. i think, or do we have scouts, i remember someone mentioning we dont have many, but i agree moyes usally only buys from the britsh isles, lat player he bought from overseas was VDM wernt it?

yer true but we dont have the scouts to send them off to spain/italy/holland etc. i think, or do we have scouts, i remember someone mentioning we dont have many, but i agree moyes usally only buys from the britsh isles, lat player he bought from overseas was VDM wernt it?

Its pretty embarrsing for a prem club to have no overseas scouts, don't you think?

PS: Everton lad did you get my message i wasnt sure if it worked or not.

yer i got it =]

i know it is embarrising that we dont have any scouts overseas, we need to start being like arsenal and signing young foriegn players, it works for them so why cant it work for us?

the only thing is the players arsenal get cost as much as a finished article sometimes £7m for walcott, i agree with you all the way on this one, i think this is the way forward for us, i was watching that plummer kid from bristol city on you-tube earlier, looks pretty useful but maybe a bit small at the moment.