Fernandes Transfer Still Ongoing...

Moyski

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

its something to do with him being 50% owned by MSI

Thats not a good thing.

He looks superb on the youtube video but he aint produced any of that for Portsmouth (although they are in the top 6!)

I do believe that we are lacking a good centre midfield player that isn't scared to shoot...Carsley is too old now and it shows.

Lampard goal - carsley should have been closing him down but was missing. Wigan on Sunday - they hit the bar from a similar position - Carsley's man again. He's been an excellent servant but i think he is now a squad player rather than first teamer.

Plus at wigan we had loads of chances to shoot outside of the box (notable Tim Cahill) but we didn't for some reason. VDM would shoot but for some reason wasn't playing.

Fernandes shoots like he does on that video - i'll be happy!

he has played for portsmoth 12 times because there was a clause in his contract sayin if he played 3 times in a row they had to buy him harry rednap would have loved to sighn him and it wasnt the price tag in the end it was all this dodgie buisness were goin through now to try and get him.

Edited by Jackelz

this guy is quality simple as that lads, 21 years old portugese international what more can i say, seen him play for pompy a few times and benfica and he is as they describe "wonderkid"

the deal will go through dont worry about that heard he just worried that he will be moved from pillar to post and wants assurances after the loan that Everton will buy him

this guy is quality simple as that lads, 21 years old portugese international what more can i say, seen him play for pompy a few times and benfica and he is as they describe "wonderkid"

the deal will go through dont worry about that heard he just worried that he will be moved from pillar to post and wants assurances after the loan that Everton will buy him

Wer u gettin ur transfer news from mate ders nothin around to read abar the transfer i just wanna wake up n put skysports news on to look and see Everton have signed Fernandez lol :mellow:

look at this... Playing on saturday.

Everton today swooped to sign Portuguese wonderkid Manuel Fernandes on loan until the end of the season.

The 20-year-old, who has been at Portsmouth during the first half of the campaign and played against the Blues at Fratton Park last month, was due at Bellefield this morning to complete the formalities of passing a medical.

But as Everton welcomed a new face in, they waved goodbye to another member of their squad, as Simon Davies moved south to join Fulham after the two clubs finally agreed a deal, thought to be in the region of £3m.

Blues boss David Moyes had been reluctant to let Davies leave, but once he managed to secure the signing of Fernandes, who has been capped twice by Portugal and has Champions League experience, he would not stand in Davies' way.