IGNORED

Fernandes Transfer Still Ongoing...

Moyski

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

as much trouble as its going to take i think they will pull it of cus otherwide there is gonna be a shit storm if they dont cus they will have waisted a good chunk of the transfere window and made are tiny squad even smaller. even if we do get fernandes i will be happy to get a class player but we need many more body's

Edited by Jackelz

If this happens I will be most peeved :angry: : http://football-forever.com/forum/showthre...2973#post322973

Liverpool have entered the race for Benfica's Manuel Fernandes after a possible move to Everton looks to have fallen through.

Fernandes was set to join the blue half of Merseyside after he passed a medical at their Bellefield training ground but the fee remains to be a stumbling block for Bill Kenwright.

Benitez has been alerted that he could persuade Fernandes to join Liverpool with the lure of Champions League football. This will come as a huge blow to Everton who have lost James McFadden and Andy Johnson through long term injuries whilst selling David Weir and Simon Davies in the meantime.

It's Sissoko all over again :(

According to reports we had a bid accepted and talked to him but for some reason DM has pulled out.

Not sure if its to do with wages or cos we need to bring in a striker as cover but if its either won't be happy.

Should be looking at striker for loan anyway

i wasnt having a go mate, sorry if i came off bitchy. this companies dealing go against the grain to me

No worries, guess we're all frustrated at this (cos we've seen it so many times before).

Someone on NSNO said it was money related and will fail because of, although have also heard it's international clearance. hope it's the latter.

Same guy on NSNO said we will sign Lua Lua on a loan to perm deal this week, that would be a good'n. Sorry if this is all documented elsewhere on the site, only just logged in for the 1st time in 24 hours!

Edited by sheedysheedysheedy

Whatching SSN this ornig was depressing, it was trotting off all the recent signing, but none for us :(

David Moyes was on Prem preview on SS1, even though theirs no prem this weekend, they were taling about us being 2 points of a european place.

Its not all doom and gloom

Think well get fernandez and maybe one more, but can see moysie as usual keeping his cash til the summer, the tight jock bastard

we aint getting him are we?

why did we even get our hopes up?

happens every january we start to think where actually getting a good player but it either falls through or the player is actually shit :angry:

I'm usually quite cynical in these situations (realist) but I think we will get him, otherwise my patience is seriously wearing thin with the empty promises we have to endure twice every year with no deliverance. Let's hope we're not being taken for mugs this time!!

COYB