IGNORED

Victor

I've just read on another site that moyes sees victor as no more than a sub? what a way to boost the lads confidence, he's better than BT or faddy so give him a chance! whilst AJ is out or like rooney he will be gone somewhere else before you know it, where the fans and manager appreciate his talent.Come on moyes, use your head mate.

I think people are underestimating Big Vic, 'Vaugn will be better' etc. Vic came into the side, 18 years old and hasnt looked out of place at all! Scored a couple of games and has put the shits up world class defenders (including Ryhno :lol:)

I hope this lad sticks around and becomes a regular cos I think hes a good target man who will only improve!

I can't see Moyes comming out and sayin that to be honest. He might have said hes been somewhat of a supersub then the media does its usual twist ;)

Still a Ruff Diamond with much work to do - But he is chiseled from good stone & I would like us to have the oppo to see him groomed futher - But we are short on troops so if injecting him rather than flogging him is Moyes stance then that makes sense 2 me.

I think people are underestimating Big Vic, 'Vaugn will be better' etc. Vic came into the side, 18 years old and hasnt looked out of place at all! Scored a couple of games and has put the shits up world class defenders (including Ryhno :lol:)

I hope this lad sticks around and becomes a regular cos I think hes a good target man who will only improve!

I can't see Moyes comming out and sayin that to be honest. He might have said hes been somewhat of a supersub then the media does its usual twist ;)

i ont think its underestimating Vic, the lads done great. i think its more a case of however well vic is doing alot of believe vaughny can do even more.

i keep refering to the reserve games, but vaughan has a hell of a lot more composure when needed, we have seen that from his few first team goals. the way we play at the moment suits victor, all his hard work is done outside thebox holding up play, but when he gets in the box he lacks the killer instinct.

but mark my words, in 4 years time vaughan will be a major part of our first team, but im not so sure about Vic. but if he keeps up his steady improvement ill happily eat my words