IGNORED

United Out..

I dont think he won anything with them

I think this could be a good time to play them, all the pressure will be on them, no one will be expecting much from us, all the fleet street hacks will be sharpening the pens

It was good to hear glenn hoddle lat night saying it isn't a good time for rooney to be at manure at they dont really have a very good team :D:(:D:D:lol::lol::lol:

Guest fozzie22
I'm made up they are out, funny seeing the granny shagger's face! Looks like we won't be getting extra money for him though.How fucking fleeced did we get off them!!!

Ive said this all along..simply put BK shafted Everton as a club with the rooney deal.

For that the fat slime ball should be hung by his balls.

Ive said this all along..simply put BK shafted Everton as a club with the rooney deal.

For that the fat slime ball should be hung by his balls.

Going over old ground I know but Youre wrong, he had no choice to accept what they offered as Stretton had already done the damage. What were they supposed to do? Wait till his contract ran out while he corroded the atmosphere in the squad?

If we manage to pull a win  out of the fire...do you think it would cost Sir Taggart his job?

They are Not going to get beat after dropping outof all european competitions.

Infact, if we beat them, Sir red nose will defo get the boot - - and that aint gonna happen, especially with moyes and kenwright being his mate!

Sorry boys, we're going to roll over on Sunday and let them through!