IGNORED

Signings We Should Make Imo

toolio

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lets get murphy for less then a million another reject I know but even we could afford him, why didnt we make an offer for papa diop

He has been linked with a move to us several times in the past

You would drop yobo for that creature they call brown ?

yobo is a tad careless for me at times, lescotts done more in half a season than yobo has in four years.it was the boot thing that did it for me.

when he bent down to tie his shoe lace in the six yard box as the other team where in the box attacking, i can't remember who it was against i've tried to erase it from my mind. :o

Charlton and in all fairness we were in possesion and it looked safe when he bent down to put his boot back on, Nuno lost the ball in a stupid area and should take alot of responsability for not clearing his lines. Having said that it was stupid from Joey!

And lets not even mention his assist to Rooney, when Rooney was playin for Man U :wacko::ph34r: - Thought you were talking about Yobo :huh:

But Valente, seems far too casual for my liking and as I mentioned on another topic for some reason he doesn't perform as well for us as he does for Portugal. Still, hes our best left back. :rolleyes:

Edited by TrueBlue

Good when he's good and shite when he's not!

Another player who managed to do well under jose at porto then joined us

Even jose recommended him to us how gullible is moyes !

Wasnt he part of a team(porto) that won a European competition so you would think a player joining your team with those honours would be an addition not a hinderance

He must find playing for us so easy all he has to do when he gets the ball is hit it as hard as he can ..

Good when he's good and shite when he's not!

Wasnt he part of a team(porto) that won a European competition so you would think a player joining your team with those honours would be an addition not a hinderance

He must find playing for us so easy all he has to do when he gets the ball is hit it as hard as he can ..

For players that we could logically get between now and wednesday, I reckon that Collins John would be a good loan signing for a striker, Spend the money from Davies on Etherington and hopefully (thopugh it now seems doubtful) complete the loan signing of Fernandes.

We need players, can't believe we have entered another transfer window with Moyes saying we WONT sell players becasue were short of numbers, then selling of two, loosing two through injury and then not replacing.

it seems to show a huge lack of vision, passion or inspiration.

all im expecting is another e-mail from Moyes appolagising for not iging anyone, saying we couldn't get anyone we wanted for the price we wanted. The Barton thing is the pinacel of all this, man city say he's not for sale but hes has a clasue in his contract allowing him to go for 5.5m, we could at least put that bid in, at least look like were interested or trying to sign someone.

Dont you love being a toffee

Do you think he'd want to play for £1,000 a week? :lol::P

My Scottish team could do with a left back :ph34r:

Nah, only joking. But I always thought Naysmith was a good player :unsure:

Arteta is a Barcelona reject, so whats your point?

Sorry, i should have been a bit more specific, it was just a reference to manure and the way we get linked to their squad players ie: o'shea,richardson,brown,howard neville,silvestre,smith, if we have any ambition we would be looking at other teams first team players not squad players who can't get a game.

Sorry, i should have been a bit more specific, it was just a reference to manure and the way we get linked to their squad players ie: o'shea,richardson,brown,howard neville,silvestre,smith, if we have any ambition we would be looking at other teams first team players not squad players who can't get a game.

Most of the Chelsea, Manure & Arse squad players would walk into most first teams in the league to be fair!

yeh but out of the names above i would only want brown, i'm still not convinced by howard and i don't like neville i'm afraid, he gives the ball away to much.

i like Neville and Howard but they are definatly not perfect players.If neville was actually regulalry played in one postion he may perform better and howard is a good shot stopper and good close range but all you have too do is shoot long range to beat him..... he needs longer arms!

To be honest, I'd like any of those players at Everton, well except Richardson.