aaron

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

""We'd have to win by 2 clear goals to go 6th""

You seem to forget they are all queing up behind us, and they play tomorrow and again on saturday, so if results go against us we could be in the bottom Half. :blink:

Very important part of the season this, if we get it right we'll be flying, get is wrong well be stuggling

Come on we can do it

Howard.

Hibbet,Yobo,Les,Nuno.

Neville

Osman,Arteta,VDM.

Tiny

Anichebe.

(Johno if fit.)

What do you reckon?Cars,bt,Vaughn,Naysmith on the bench?

Or replace Osman with BT AND GO 4-4-2?Playing Arteta on the right and Tiny in the middle.Bt and Victor up front?

I´d prefer 4-5-1 though we have a tendancy to defend to deep.

Edited by Blue Blooded Bootle Buck!

No supprise there Mr Happy ;)

lol he's probly like me and always come's on when he's pissed off. whats 11 would every1 have in the derby???

imo id have

Howard

Hibbo Yobo Lescott Nuno

Nevile

VDM Fernandes Cahill Arteta

Anichebe

Obviously id have Johno if he was back but i think he will be on the bench.

I rekon 2-2 Gerrard,Bellamy,Cahill,VDM

Edited by Blue4Ever

I admire your ability to take a cold, hard look at this one folks.

Beating them 3-0 earlier in the season means we know they will want to invoke pain on us. Yes, they are playing well at the moment, etc and in Gerrard have a truly World Class player.

But, there is one thing nagging me. They are so overdue a home defeat.

But do me a favour...by the time you've woken up on Saturday, had a shower, breakfast and got the shirt on...be full of fire and fucking brimstone.

Come on Everton, fucking come on. Have these.

1-0 Everton - Beattie.

I am under orders that I have to stay in on saturday afternoon, because if I go out at 12:30 and we get beat i will probably twat some part time RS know all with a RS top and scarf on in the boozer who has never been the match by 4 o'clock

My wife knows this, hence the ban

its a really hard game to call, Liverpool have to loose eventually, but Gerrard is perfoming at his best at the moment, and Kuyts goal in the week as awesome. (though i hate to admit it)

i originaly thought we would loose quite heavilly but now im going to go for a high scoring draw.

We really have to start picking up points if we want to stay in european contention, and the games after the shite are all really important. I think we have blackburn (h), watford (h) , sheff utd (a)... i may be wrong about this.... but we HAVE to take 9 points in these games. the blackburn one is harader but we should beat them at home (get revenge for the cup). we have already dropped alot of silly points this season and we need to start killing games off

its a really hard game to call, Liverpool have to loose eventually, but Gerrard is perfoming at his best at the moment, and Kuyts goal in the week as awesome. (though i hate to admit it)

i originaly thought we would loose quite heavilly but now im going to go for a high scoring draw.

We really have to start picking up points if we want to stay in european contention, and the games after the shite are all really important. I think we have blackburn (h), watford (h) , sheff utd (a)... i may be wrong about this.... but we HAVE to take 9 points in these games. the blackburn one is harader but we should beat them at home (get revenge for the cup). we have already dropped alot of silly points this season and we need to start killing games off

Yes I agree,2-2 though to do the double!I´d be pissed for a week.COME ON BLUES!!!

Can you see him using Fernandes?

post-2727-1170327076_thumb.jpg

Yes I agree,2-2 though to do the double!I´d be pissed for a week.COME ON BLUES!!!

Can you see him using Fernandes?

you would think after al the trouble to get him here we would use him, and he has been training with the team hasn't he? or was that an uncomfirmed rumour?

i wonder if there is any stupid clauses in his contract like at pompey (the play three games and we have to sign him for a set price)

if i was moyes i would play him, why not throw him in the deep end?

i think a midfield of

VDM Fernandes Cahill Arteta

would be very good, fernandes makes up for what we have been lacking.

im just thinking of what i would do if we did the double over the kopite! imagine it.....

weeeell in all honesty id be made up with a point from this game, form never counts in a derby but i suppose AJ being injured will make a big difference, hopefully everyone will be in top form for it and TCs knock was nothing to be concerned about

im gunna say 2-2 at a push

starting to build meself up now, gettin really ready to explode :D COME ON EVERTON!!!!!!!!!

me little brother came up with a catchy tune everton fans could sing

to the tune of monster by the automatic - whats that fat blob standing there? is it rafa? is it rafaaaaa?

starting to build meself up now, gettin really ready to explode :D COME ON EVERTON!!!!!!!!!

me little brother came up with a catchy tune everton fans could sing

to the tune of monster by the automatic - whats that fat blob standing there? is it rafa? is it rafaaaaa?

haha

alternativley you could sing "Whats that falling over the ball? is it benitez! Is it beniitezzz!