• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
MEH! can not beat cookie crisp :) mmmmm
You guys have cookie crisp there? You are right on that one, cookie crisp is the best. For some reason Canada doesn't carry it so my girlfriend's family make me bring it over when I cross the border.

I'm going to school in Bellingham at the moment so I like to take advantage of the coffee here :)

Well, hello neighbor I am right down the road from you in Everett. You should come down sometime for a Seattle Sounders game or when they play Vancouver. I think they are up there again in August if I recall correctly.

Well, hello neighbor I am right down the road from you in Everett. You should come down sometime for a Seattle Sounders game or when they play Vancouver. I think they are up there again in August if I recall correctly.
I would actually like to do that but I think I will be back home in Calfornia for the summer. Although, I am trying to get tickets for Vancouver vs the Galaxy in October. How are the Sounders games?

I would actually like to do that but I think I will be back home in Calfornia for the summer. Although, I am trying to get tickets for Vancouver vs the Galaxy in October. How are the Sounders games?

Well at the moment we have had better days....we have had one of the worst starts in many, many years. We got the team but for some reason they just aren't working well together. Didn't have many pre-season matches to get much together so hopefully it will start to kick in soon. We are having a friendly in I think July against a team from the UK called Preston if I recall correctly. Also, I am hearing a rumor that LA Galaxy may becoming to Qwest to play a friendly against either Chivas USA or Chivas from Mexico not real sure about it at this point as it is just a rumor.

Maryland cookies and a tall glass of milk mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm :P

You know what they say about a glass a milk...."It does a body good" ;)

Me I am still working on that Mocha....told you it was a big tall cup, lol.

I'm drinking a tall glass of ice tea. :)

I remember when they first introduced Lipton Ice Tea in the UK many years back. It was all set to be a big hit, only it wasn't, and made a massive belly flop.

Anyway, right now I'm not eating or drinking anything, but my 13 day old son has just scoffed 100ml of SMA Pure Gold formula during his early morning feed...right, time to wind him! deep joy!

Edited by fcssl