IGNORED

Anyone Interested - Toffeetalk Sunday League Team

Andy

I would have but back at uni in a couple of weeks. I'm sure you'll have enough volunteers for more that one team :D

I've always wanted to get my coachin badges and still hopeful of doing them soon, just got to find out when they are next doing them...

Edited by TrueBlue

in tryna set up a TT footy team then? like try and get a couple of training sessions going?anyone know how to register a team and such?i dunno why but recently ive been interested in going in to try and get coaching badges

I'm well & truely poo but I'll get involved to make up the numbers while we get started if anyone else is interested.

The best thing to do would proberbly get involved in a 5 or 7 a side tournament just to get things going.

I'll be interested in 5/7 aside and 11 aside, I'm doin a degree in coaching next year (just finished a sports development national dimploma at the minute and have got a few coaching badges so a player/coach role i think will be necessary :P:lol:)

Let me know when its sorted and i will be there :)

Would play but a.) I suck and b.) Would have to get somewhere from Manchester and with no car, dissertation work to do by March and exams in may I doubt I could get there and back regularly. But hey if it's still going by summer and it's somewhere I could get to I would be interested :)

Vida Power League in warrington have 5a side tourneys every week, anyone can enter a team, about £40 i think, and they have a bar on site, perfect

Played last year in it with me mates on a sunday. Was pretty good actually, would recommend it if theres a few people who can drive there good fun :)

There also do a 6 a side (which we played in) as well on a 'fake' pitch but bigger with higher goals than 5-a-side (the goals are about 6' tall) . Some silly refs though who let anything go, so would suite some of the players who always get red cards such as Mark and Craccer ;)

Vida Power League in warrington have 5a side tourneys every week, anyone can enter a team, about £40 i think, and they have a bar on site, perfect

Thats a crackin shout mate I'd gladly ferry a few people around who dont have cars & live along the way!

We could do with getting together and having a bit of a kick about first tho. If everyone who fancys it PM's me the area they live I'll gladly have a scan around for a sports hall / astro pich central to where everyone lives and we can arrange a TT football meet one night in the week!

EDIT: May be usefull if you add on what nights your free an I'll get my planning head on :)

Edited by GoldfishMemory

I hope you boys can get something sorted, I would love to be able to teach you youngsters how to get sent off, but distance prevents it. Good luck lads.

ATB

Mac

I'm sure that can be overcome...last time I got a train back from Darlo (think) it cost £35 quid return. And I'm sure one of the lads will put you up for a couple nights. That way, you can come down, go to training (whatever day that is), go an everton game then after the game go on a TT piss up :D

I'm sure that can be overcome...last time I got a train back from Darlo (think) it cost £35 quid return. And I'm sure one of the lads will put you up for a couple nights. That way, you can come down, go to training (whatever day that is), go an everton game then after the game go on a TT piss up :D

God forbid Mac on the rampage in Liverpool I do have a futon in my back room tho mate ;)

I would love it, but the way I play at this level they call it assault and call the coppers. At prem level they call it Ben Thatcher.

Cracking idea though, maybe T and myself could pop along when we happen to be down there. It would be nice to meet up at some stage.

ATB

Mac

just in case this thread goes stagnant for whatever reason, and for anyone who is thinking along these lines because i made the topic, i dont think ill be the one sorting everything out,this isnt a shitting out decision right now because ive always thought that,its only from a PM that i realised that some people might be thinking along the same lines,in all honesty,as i said to the person on the other end of the PM (whos name i wont reveal for legal reasons) that i couldnt organise a piss up in a brewery! im more of a turn up and play/watch/whatever guy.if ive burst anyones bubbles then i sincerely apologise and i didnt mean to cause confusion and such,so if anyone wants to elect themselves as main setter upperer then please step forward

sorry once again for all the confusion and stuff

andy :D