IGNORED

Everton V Blackburn

Droobie

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

we HAVE to win this game to keep the pace with the euro hopefulls. i reckon we will win as well, Hibbert made a big difference at the weekend, allowed us some movement up the right.

and hopefully fernandes will feature, looking forward to seeing how he is gonna perform for us.

and have blackburn got derbyshire injured, he went of after 15mins at the weekend i think but don't know if hes gonna be out

personally i cant see a repeat of the cup, we willbe out for blood in this game. and we should almost have a full strenght squad.... which will be nice

and have blackburn got derbyshire injured, he went of after 15mins at the weekend i think but don't know if hes gonna be out

Oh right, didn't know that. Was else where on Saturday night to watch motd, was meant to record it but totally forgot. Then thought I'd get up early and watch it. No chance that was happening with the state I was in :rolleyes:

Oh right, didn't know that. Was else where on Saturday night to watch motd, was meant to record it but totally forgot. Then thought I'd get up early and watch it. No chance that was happening with the state I was in :rolleyes:

haha, how many time have i thought ill get up for motd in the morning! it never happens. the only way you can do it is too keep drinking and stay awake until it comes on!

haha, how many time have i thought ill get up for motd in the morning! it never happens. the only way you can do it is too keep drinking and stay awake until it comes on!

:huh::blink:

edit* lol, no chance that happening. I was frigged at 2am, far too much alcohol consumed to even think about staying up

Edited by TrueBlue

We have got to be looking at all three points here, anything less is unacceptable.

Forget the FA Cup silliness, this is where we keep our eyes on the prize of a European place, it is not my blue glasses talking now, we have a better than average chance of qualification.

I feel someone is due a buttf*cking off us, and it may as well be B'burn. 4-1

ATB

Mac

Need to get revenge for the worst result of the season so far...it's another big one but the confidence will be on the up, I'll take 3-0 and I don't care who scores. Probably pointed out while I was away but the Chelski/Arse Mickey Mouse cup final has opened up an extra UEFA place for us to go for. Bookies have us about 3-1 for a top six finish at the mo but a win would cut that drastically I reckon. It's there for the taking; Bolton, Spurs and Pompey are all struggling and I can't see Reading keeping going (but fair play to them...top season).

osman. sorry but i like the guy but he cant tackle for shit and his passing rate at the weekend was terrible.

i agree, good squad player but if we have the chance tp play someone better he has to be one of the first off the team list. i like him but he cant deliver all the time. but he can pop up with vital goals every now and again, like west ham earleir in the season

i don't rate him anyway, he's got the talent but it's only ever in flashes which is not enough at this level. he's a championship level player i think.

he's one of those players who can't quite bridge the gap, too good for championship not good enough for the premiership

see also:- Earnshaw, Rasiak, Watford (lol)

Blackburn are on form over the ast few weeks and their main man look like Morten Gamst Pederson, who has been lethal for them. will be a tuff game for us, batterd us in the Cup at Goodison as few weeks ago so must perform. Might see Fernandes, but AJ looks like a doubt.

Though for me

2-1 Everton!

Need to get revenge for the worst result of the season so far...

very true, but it does show what we have done this season, we havent been hammered in the league this year (as I recall) last season we got beat 4 nil by about 3 or 4 teams if not more. And we havent given anyone a hiding (yet)

And here it comes, another 6 pointer/must win, how many times have we said that. It shows how close the league is for us smaller teams, but we must grasp our oportunity with both hand. We havnt played well for a while and are still in contention for Europe.

A very imprtant part of the season this, last weeks result will be a moral victory, lets hope this weeks victory we see a bit of football.

The ONLY thing that fucks up Leon's game is his lack of pace, if he had that then I have no doubt we'd be struggling to hang on to him.

i think his lack of strength gets pulled out every week.

the pace is not really somethin he can fix, but i think he could have spent some of the last 5 years in a gym!