IGNORED

Predictions For Tonight's Game

What's with these neat little triangle passes that get us absolutely nowhere?

Im disappointed with McClaren over Dyer as he's played him where he's suited (just behind the strikers) but he played Johnson on the right. It baffles me.

And how can the ginger leprechaun justify playing Wright-Phillips, he hardly plays for Chelsea but he's a regular starter for England. It doesnt seem logical to me, he's not match fit which is showing by his abysmal first touch and losing the ball every time he tries to dribble.

Edited by Romey 1878

Totally agree, I'm a bit pissed off at the moment.

I'm no expert but sometimes I ask whether he knows what hes doing or is he just reading the same book given to him by Sven.

Bloody stupid. Is it me or do Spain have loads of time on the ball? And when we have the ball we play it backwards then the midfielders stroll up. Would like to see some fire in some of those bellies. And FFS stop trying to play Lamps and Gerrard in the same team. Its not been working and it won't if he carries on.

Brought on Defoe, don't rate him that much tbh. Don't know why Carrick is still on tbh, also Crouch is not England International quality. Just seems when we attack theres not creative movement, midfielders always turn and pass it back to defenders, bloody annoys me!

Not being funny but we need to copy Holland. Fuck off all the old people and the ones who don't want to play, like van Basten did when he dropped Van Nistlehorse, van Bommel and Davids (caused quite a stir in Holland). Start playing teamplayers who compliment each other. Just need a manager who doesn't give two hoots what the media or FA think but have the confidence in himself (have i just explained Mourinho :huh: )

I can't stand the man. Put it this way I wanted him sacked before he'd even took charge of an Engand game. We need a manager with balls who won't just stick to players who play for the top teams (even when they're not good enough). I was talking to a kopshite tonight and he said that Crouch wouldn't get near the England squad if he didnt play for Liverpool.

I can't stand the man. Put it this way I wanted him sacked before he'd even took charge of an Engand game. We need a manager with balls who won't just stick to players who play for the top teams (even when they're not good enough). I was talking to a kopshite tonight and he said that Crouch wouldn't get near the England squad if he didnt play for Liverpool.

Exactly what I said on the other topic. I'm truely fooked off with McLaren, hes just a ginger smirking English version of Sven. Which I think is why he probably got the job :angry:

Sorry but I've copied and pasted this from the other topic but I haven't changed my opinion, in fact it only strengthed it...

I'm seriously starting to lose interest in England (been slowly not caring for ages now since we sold Rooney). But now I'm at my lowest. We get rid of one FA boy (sven) to replace him with another. I want some one will balls as an England coach.

I mean, why is Lampard still in the England squad, how many bad performances in an England shirt is it going to take?

I know a lot of people rate Carrick but I don't see why barton hasn't been given the nod ahead of him. And Gerrerd on the wing again its obvious it doesn't work...wish the England managers would stop picking some favourite players grow some bollocks and choice people who deserve to be playing because of their performance and not because of who they are and who they play for. And not sure about Dyer, don't think hes done enough to get a call up.

I'm sure a lot will disagree but I honeslty think England a shite, and if we don't get someone in to play who wants to play then we are screwed. Its not like we don't have world class players but just a shit system. As Sir Alf Ramsey said (I think it was him) "Its better to have an individual team rather than a team full of individuals" Well something liek that...

Edited by TrueBlue

all a bit pants, 20 mins of decent play just is not good enough.

Im not usually the biggest fan of SWP but thought he played well, at least he tried. no idea why we took him off though. Richards looked good when he came on, actually played with Heart which was nice.

Crounch should not be anywhere near the team. he's useless, fair enough the ref had it in for him in some occasions but he still contributed nothing but a bellow par "shot" in the game. We need a big striker who has strenght and can hold the ball up. We need someone in the Shearer mould but can't really see it happening. Would be nice to see soemone like Ashton make it in an england shirt. Think him and rooney could mae a good partnership.

But if we play Gerrard Lampard one more time......

For me the Lampard Gerrard thing is the most anoying of our problems. When Rooney, Owen are abck together i think our attack is sorted (If Owens knee holdsup). I just cant see why they dont play wel together, its a good perfomence from on but never the two, like last night Gerrard did better than Lamps, infact i havnt seen Lamps play well for England for a while. I did like the look of Gareth Barry, untill cock nose put him at left back!!! Is it too early to get rid of McClaren?

Exactly the same thing me dad said to me last night. Don't think Dein would let him though considering Dein is on the FA board AND Arsenal chairman. Not sure what constitutes a conflict of interests but that can't be far off...

i thought dein is no longer on the FA board,

agree a manager like Wenger would be top class.

we couldn;t do that though, might show some ambition!

all a bit pants, 20 mins of decent play just is not good enough.

Im not usually the biggest fan of SWP but thought he played well, at least he tried. no idea why we took him off though. Richards looked good when he came on, actually played with Heart which was nice.

Crounch should not be anywhere near the team. he's useless, fair enough the ref had it in for him in some occasions but he still contributed nothing but a bellow par "shot" in the game. We need a big striker who has strenght and can hold the ball up. We need someone in the Shearer mould but can't really see it happening. Would be nice to see soemone like Ashton make it in an england shirt. Think him and rooney could mae a good partnership.

But if we play Gerrard Lampard one more time......

He took him off because he was fucking shocking. He gave the ball away constantly and every time he went on a run he showed poor control and lost it. He was a fucking joke and Ian Wright must have been embarassed watching that.

I know its not excuse but how many times has he actually played this season? Its obvious he was going to be lacking match fitness and as shown awareness.

I blame McLaren for even sticking him on after so little games for Chelsea. Seems to prove its not how good you are its who you play for.

I know its not excuse but how many times has he actually played this season? Its obvious he was going to be lacking match fitness and as shown awareness.

I blame McLaren for even sticking him on after so little games for Chelsea. Seems to prove its not how good you are its who you play for.

That was one of my earlier points. It just depends on who you play for with McClaren it seems.