IGNORED

From A Chelsea Site...

Louis

Everton were founded in 1878, Liverpool in 1892. Everton might not have won so much silverware as Liverpool, but this is a classic delusion from Liverpool: 'history` is not the same as 'trophies`. Frankly, for much of their existence, Liverpool have lived in the shadow of their somewhat more illustrious neighbours, and that includes squatting Everton`s old stadium. That kind of real history and links to the community that Liverpool discarded by the 1980s deserves more respect, and surely even a perspiring Spaniard could understand that such comments were going to enrage the Blue half of Liverpool. When you factor in the damage that Liverpool have caused to Everton in recent years (notably by kindly making sure that, when Everton where the bigger Merseyside club, they couldn`t play in Europe thanks to Liverpool having closed off that possibility when they caused football`s most shameful moment), anyone associated with Liverpool FC should have a little bit more humility regarding Everton.

Full article: http://www.chelsea.vitalfootball.co.uk/article.asp?a=50814

This is a part of what we are, I know we are know as the "bitters", to an extent we are, but justifiably so.

I liked the tone of the quote Louis, it was pitched at the right level to appeal to our sense of indignation and injustice.

Long live the Chelski revolution Tavarich.

ATB

Mac

Guest once-a-blue!

Do we really have to sink to such fckin depths? We hate Chelsea and everything the Russian has done but simply because some mindless cockney twat decides to say something we agree with then suddenly everything in Chelsea land is wonderful. For fcks sake the overblown reactions to Rafa's comment by a lot of Everton supporters is being seriously enjoyed on the red side of the city. Let's face it we enjoyed it when Davey Moyes called us the Peoples Club and he knew that would get a few backs up. What goes around comes around and it should not have been dignified with such response. It is at times like this that we make ourselves look like a small club with small minds.

Do we really have to sink to such fckin depths? We hate Chelsea and everything the Russian has done but simply because some mindless cockney twat decides to say something we agree with then suddenly everything in Chelsea land is wonderful. For fcks sake the overblown reactions to Rafa's comment by a lot of Everton supporters is being seriously enjoyed on the red side of the city. Let's face it we enjoyed it when Davey Moyes called us the Peoples Club and he knew that would get a few backs up. What goes around comes around and it should not have been dignified with such response. It is at times like this that we make ourselves look like a small club with small minds.

do we?

i must not have got that email!

since when do we hate chelsea and roman? (cant spell abramowhatever)

am i jumping the gun or could this be a red?

I dont & have never got the whole BITTERS thing - If anyhting they are Bitter @ us simply coz we still exist & can be a thorn in the side @ times.

Dreamers, Wannabee's, No hoper's ...I can take them -> but Bitters ?

If we are Bitter, it's more oft between our selves than aimed @ them anyway :rolleyes:

From a Liverpool site:

Tesco have announced that they have withdrawn from their involvement in a proposed new stadium development for Everton in Knowsley after hearing that they were in talks with a rival supermarket chain.

Apparently they became upset when Rafa Benitez confirmed that Everton were a Lidl club

From a Liverpool site:

Tesco have announced that they have withdrawn from their involvement in a proposed new stadium development for Everton in Knowsley after hearing that they were in talks with a rival supermarket chain.

Apparently they became upset when Rafa Benitez confirmed that Everton were a Lidl club

You've already posted that and it was moved to the jokes forum ;)

well i cant say i'm a huge chelski fan but i did love watching zola play

and di matteo's. (however u spell it) goal in the f.a. cup final after about 20 seconds wasn't bad

but on the bitterness we state facts if certain things had been different where we would be now and we never dispute the fact they have won however many trophies all we state is are case.

It amazes me how bitter the shite get when they loose or even draw a game to us, poor little club that we are. I would have thought that such a big club would have a bit more humility given all their successess over the years

They just dont have the class or support of the biggest team in the UK which is without a doubt Man U

I still remember how they couldnt fill anfied in Houlliers last year, despite still being in the top 6

Guest once-a-blue!
They just dont have the class or support of the biggest team in the UK which is without a doubt Man U

Zed your deluded! Have a go at Liverpool by all means but do not credit those hooligan creating twats with having any class! (are you old enough to remember the havoc their fans caused all over the country?) I also remember Gary Neville running the full length of the pitch to celebrate in front of the Liverpool supporters, when Ferdinand scored a late winning goal that near incited a riot now that is real class - NOT !!

Zed your deluded! Have a go at Liverpool by all means but do not credit those hooligan creating twats with having any class! (are you old enough to remember the havoc their fans caused all over the country?) I also remember Gary Neville running the full length of the pitch to celebrate in front of the Liverpool supporters, when Ferdinand scored a late winning goal that near incited a riot now that is real class - NOT !!

I think your missing what im getting at, stop pretending to be a blue and have the bottle to own up to what you are

Edited by Zed

Guest once-a-blue!
I think your missing what im getting at, stop pretending to be a blue and have the bottle to own up to what you are

You assume because I don't agree with your usual bitter and twisted views that I support Liverpool - well done! What is it like up there on your cloud?

Guest once-a-blue!
I imagine he's enjoying the fluffyness tbh.

BTW what sort of an Everton fan would have the user name once a blue? Tit.

If you read this very slowly it will help you to understand. First turn off anything that might distract you so that you can give this your maximum but still very limited attention - ONCE A BLUE ALWAYS A BLUE !! But it does not mean I have to hate everything that is red and limit my comments to the sort of garbage you elude to.

If you read this very slowly it will help you to understand. First turn off anything that might distract you so that you can give this your maximum but still very limited attention - ONCE A BLUE ALWAYS A BLUE !! But it does not mean I have to hate everything that is red and limit my comments to the sort of garbage you elude to.

Well your mate suggests that you were once a blue but not anymore, maybe you need to go back to school and learn how to finish sentences? Or do you just like to procrastinate?