IGNORED

F1 Chat

Borefest atm, Button defending just to make sure Vettel can't catch Hamilton. Need to fuck this team work off and make the constructors teams separate with no communication or one man per team. Racing should be every man for himself, this co-op stuff is plop.

Vettel was never in it....just think Jenson couldn't go any faster.

Strange tactics from McLaren though...switching him to a three stop which dropped him from third to seventhdont know.gif .

Vettel was never in it....just think Jenson couldn't go any faster.

Strange tactics from McLaren though...switching him to a three stop which dropped him from third to seventhdont%20know.gif .

Very strange indeed, considering they'd already used his soft tyres. I have no idea what they were thinking, maybe Eddie Jordan can explain...

Think I was more annoyed that Button is out of the championship now, and will play second fiddle for the rest of the season :(

Very strange indeed, considering they'd already used his soft tyres. I have no idea what they were thinking, maybe Eddie Jordan can explain...

Three stop might have been worth a go if the third stop had been ten laps from the end (Vettel's pace at the end proved that) but Jenson's was on lap 46 I think.....23 laps left to go so completely pointless. He'd just cruised up behind Vettel and they obviously though that he wouldn't be able to pass him, which he probably wouldn't have been able to, but he should have just followed him around for a few laps.

Serious cock~up.

I never understood the appeal of Motor Racing or Formula One, all it is, is a few guys in brightly sponsored cars racing around a track and trying to beat a time. Accidents seem quite frequent too, why risk a serious injury or even death just trying to be #1 or beat an outstanding time. I'm being serious. Doesn't constitute much in the way of entertainment really, don't take it the wrong way or anything. Must be quite unbearable on hot days also.

I never understood the appeal of Motor Racing or Formula One, all it is, is a few guys in brightly sponsored cars racing around a track and trying to beat a time. Accidents seem quite frequent too, why risk a serious injury or even death just trying to be #1 or beat an outstanding time. I'm being serious. Doesn't constitute much in the way of entertainment really, don't take it the wrong way or anything. Must be quite unbearable on hot days also.

Because its fun.

• 1 month later...

As much as it was Grosjean's fault, if Hamilton was as good of a driver as he's made out to be he would have prevented it.

The Alonso view cam was shocking, a yard further forward and he'd have lost his head.

Edit: The pub by mine now has a F1 sitting are yay.gif .

Edited by pete0

Watched the qualifying and to say that Alonso fucked it up would be an under-statement. I'm really happy to see a starting line-up of Lewis Hamilton and Jenson Button and hope they can do something in the race.

Will they go for the win I wonder? Or will one car try and hold the field back for one of them to win? (I've not been watching this year so I don't know which tactics the teams have been using).

Or will one car try and hold the field back for one of them to win? (I've not been watching this year so I don't know which tactics the teams have been using).

Definite cracks in the relationship recently....not a chance there'll be team tactics. Just hope they don't drive each other off the track....

...although if Jenson drives Lewis off and doesn't do any damage to his car I could live with ittongue.png .

Definite cracks in the relationship recently....not a chance there'll be team tactics. Just hope they don't drive each other off the track....

...although if Jenson drives Lewis off and doesn't do any damage to his car I could live with ittongue.png .

I'm hoping for a dodgy pit stop. I'd love them to put Button's worn down tyres on Louis' car during the second pitt. Give him the fuck off he deserves :Evil Smiley:

problem is you know it's more than likely if button gets ahead that lewis will chase him and be a dick about it...think canada