IGNORED

F1 Chat

I really can't stand them. They treated Webber like a piece of shit while he was there, moaned like bitches all last season because they were rubbish like they're entitled to win, moan about the rules because they see them as helping Mercedes to dominate even though they didn't care when they won everything in sight, and now this.

Oh and Christian Horner is a pompous git.

I really can't stand them. They treated Webber like a piece of shit while he was there, moaned like bitches all last season because they were rubbish like they're entitled to win, moan about the rules because they see them as helping Mercedes to dominate even though they didn't care when they won everything in sight, and now this.

Oh and Christian Horner is a pompous git.

Agree completely.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Jenson third on the grid? Have I slipped into a parallel universe?

:lol:

Doubt they'll finish anywhere near then but it's good to see huge improvement in them this season. Last season must've been hell for him but he never let his frustrations boil over and showed class throughout. Red Bull could learn a lot from him.

Hamilton closes the gap with another win after Rosberg loses his head and makes another costly mistake.

Great sixth from Jenson as well; "best of the rest" after Vettel crashed, that car finally showing some promise, shame the Roswellberg incident didn't happen a lap earlier, he'd have got fifth!

Great sixth from Jenson as well; "best of the rest" after Vettel crashed, that car finally showing some promise, shame the Roswellberg incident didn't happen a lap earlier, he'd have got fifth!

It really does look like its true about Rosberg being a bit weak mentally. Any time he's put under pressure he has a meltdown.

Really pleased for Button, he's such a nice bloke.

• 1 month later...

Weird solution for it all. They mustn't be confident of Alonso re-signing with them beyond next season.

By which time Jenson will be 38, I know he's super-fit with all the triathlon stuff but can't see him coming back in at that age. Just wish him all the best; not the finest driver ever but a class act. Remember his first win in Hungary in 2006, was on holiday in the south of France and watched it with a French commentary in our gîte, actually videoed the TV for the last few laps which I still have. Last to first win in Canada whenever it was (2011?) remains my favourite GP of all time.

Just think he's a great bloke, sort of guy you'd love to have a chat with in the pub; polar opposite of Hamilton.

Time will tell, he may be Verstappen or Kvyat. I'm just a bit depressed (actually a lot) that I'll have no Brit to get behind next year, given the fact that Hamilton is a total twat.

If he's a nice lad, like Kvyat, he'll probably be a flop. But if he's a twat, like Verstappen, he'll probably be great. That seems to be how it works for the majority in F1!

• 1 month later...

Hamilton accusing people of taking themselves too seriously, when he's the King.

Astonishing, infantile, asshole.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/formula1/37600049

Bunny photos?

When he first emerged he was a hero... a working class kid with a rough and ready attitude who challenged the elite.

It turns out he's an absolute prick who I would love to see someone really crack in the face.

Horrible little brat.

• 1 month later...

That was a stressful race! Can't blame Hamilton at all for what he tried to do but happy with the result; think I spent longer watching lap times on the app than I did watching the track for the last ten laps!

Can't believe people have been having a go at him for it. What was He supposed to do, just drive round and let Rosberg win the Championship easily?!

Can't believe people have been having a go at him for it. What was He supposed to do, just drive round and let Rosberg win the Championship easily?!

Absolutely, can't stand the man but anyone would've done the same, no brainer and daft of the team to "order" him to speed up.

Was never really going to work because if Vettel had have got past Rosberg he'd have had to have speeded up to keep the Ferrari behind and Nico could have comfortably stayed ahead of Verstappen for third; made it a bit exciting though.

Rosberg has retired. Wow!

Wonder who will be Hamilton's team mate next season now. Werhlain (or however it's spelt)?

Josh just phoned to tell me that! Really surprising.

Somewhere in the World Fernando Alonso is searching for his mobile (would be supremely ironic though if he went and then McLaren sorted themselves out next season and had the fastest car :P). Love it to be Verstappen though.

Josh just phoned to tell me that! Really surprising.

Somewhere in the World Fernando Alonso is searching for his mobile (would be supremely ironic though if he went and then McLaren sorted themselves out next season and had the fastest car :P). Love it to be Verstappen though.

It'd be explosive for sure wouldn't it? Really can't see it though.

Like you, I reckon Alonso will be getting his people to get on the phone to Mercedes. I think Vettel will also be hoping they'd be interested in taking him on as well.

It'd be explosive for sure wouldn't it? Really can't see it though.

Like you, I reckon Alonso will be getting his people to get on the phone to Mercedes. I think Vettel will also be hoping they'd be interested in taking him on as well.

Just hope they bring in a really top level guy to seriously challenge Hamilton, because even though his last two team mates have been great drivers and beaten him on many occasions they're both not quite as consistently elite level as Hamilton (much as I hate him).

Hamilton...

"This is the first time he's won in 18 years, hence why it was not a surprise that he decided to stop."

Obnoxious as ever, and grammatically laughable. Knob.

He can't help getting digs in can he? I can understand him doing it throughout the season because you always want to mentally disrupt your competition, but the Championship has been decided, Rosberg isn't his competition any more, so stop being a prick!