IGNORED

F1 Chat

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Vettel!

Last week it was Hamiltons fault for breaking when he didn't and this week it is Bottas' fault for jumping the start when he didn't. He is a bellend of the highest order!

I've always disliked Vettel but if it's a two way fight between him and Hamilton I'd support Vettel every time. Much prefer Bottas to keep winning and screw them both over though :).

The ending of that race couldn't have gone much better. Vettel, the little gobshite, went pop and I was laughing my head off :lol:.

I wasn't :dry:. Three of the top five puncture in the last two laps and Hamilton wasn't one of them.

Little prick was the only driver not to turn up to the pre race event in London as well; despise the scumbag (have I mentioned that before :P?).

https://www.theguardian.com/sport/2017/jul/13/lewis-hamilton-british-grand-prix

• 2 weeks later...

Why is it when you say you don't like Hamilton people call you racist?

I don't like him because he's an arsehole, the colour of the arse is irrelevant.

Button has more personality in his little toe. He is badly missed.

Arsehole does seem to be the mark of the modern day multi champions though going back to Schumacher. and including Vettel

Thought he broke the track record in qualifying. ?

In Q2 I think it was, he couldn't replicate that time in the next session.

In fact he replicated the exact same time in Q3 as he did in Q2 (to the thousandth); it was just that Vettel, Raikkonen & Bottas went faster :).

Hopefully he'll have another of his shitty starts and a Red Bull or two can get past him off the line :D.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...