IGNORED

F1 Chat

5 minutes ago, MikeO said:

Hamilton, "Did he hit me deliberately?" Why would he you moron? Fucked his own race as well.

Are you saying Vettel wouldn’t deliberately hit Hamilton? Because that’s exactly what he did in a race no that long ago. 

Hamilton was ahead of him and that shit deliberately tried to puncture Lewis’ tyre. He is that sort of man. 

13 minutes ago, Romey 1878 said:

Are you saying Vettel wouldn’t deliberately hit Hamilton? Because that’s exactly what he did in a race no that long ago. 

Hamilton was ahead of him and that shit deliberately tried to puncture Lewis’ tyre. He is that sort of man. 

I think Mike was saying why would Vettel deliberately hit him and damage his own car on the off chance of giving  Hamilton a puncture.

Just now, rubecula said:

I think Mike was saying why would Vettel deliberately hit him and damage his own car on the off chance of giving  Hamilton a puncture.

Because he already had damage from hitting Verstappen so he was going to have to come into the pits anyway. He hit Hamilton with the bit that’d been damaged as well. 

Absolutely on purpose for me. 

18 minutes ago, Romey 1878 said:

Because he already had damage from hitting Verstappen so he was going to have to come into the pits anyway. He hit Hamilton with the bit that’d been damaged as well. 

Absolutely on purpose for me. 

Disagree and so did the stewards; Hamilton's going to win the title today but it's dead funny to see him lapped:lol:.

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, MikeO said:

Hahaha😂

And he's still an uncommunicative four year old with a trembling bottom lip in the interview; even though he's already world champ. Perhaps he was worried someone was going to ask about his plane? Can't find the words to express my contempt for the tit.

12 minutes ago, Romey 1878 said:

Why would Hamilton be with the McLaren team anyway? :P 

Spying to try to find out where they get their pace advantage:huh:? Long shot that:lol:.

Mind you Alonso did a good job yesterday; i think if the car had a half decent engine in it it'd be very rapid. Next season they could be up there again.

Just now, MikeO said:

Mind you Alonso did a good job yesterday; i think if the car had a half decent engine in it it'd be very rapid.

Exactly what they've been saying all season.

I feel sorry for Alonso because he's a quality driver and he's shown that by getting every last drop of potential out of the season this season. I hope he's back at the front in 2018.