IGNORED

Pick Your 3 Players....

Heather_6

Beattie -

Both Lancashire lads, Beattie is my hero and Phil Nev must have some craking storys, on another note Beatts is from Lnacaster so some friendly ribbing about the Barrow v Lancaster games is always essential.

Pip Nev -

Cahill - Just think he would be a genuine guy, easy to talk to and he's a bit of a Lege

Edited by Dunny the Blue

On the basis of meeting properly and having a decent conversation rather than just pressing the flesh I'd have..

Far away on his own at the top of my list..

Stubbsy...proper blue to the bone and took a pay cut to join us. Very nearly a Legend...one (small) step down IMO.

then..

Carsley....proper bloke who has his prioroties sorted.

and TC.

None of them, they're only footballers, would rather meet someone who can string a sentence together and hold a decent conversation.

Apart from Drunken Duncan, so I can ask him how he slept at night while we paid him a kings ransom, and then punch him in the f*cking face.

ATB

Mac

None of them, they're only footballers, would rather meet someone who can string a sentence together and hold a decent conversation.

Apart from Drunken Duncan, so I can ask him how he slept at night while we paid him a kings ransom, and then punch him in the f*cking face.

ATB

Mac

i think you could have decent conversation (outside of football) with Cars, and probably Weir before he left (well educated was davey)

Leon Osman - to ask him how he goes from playing footie on a wknd (when selected) to appearing as Sam Dingle in Emmerdale so soon after :P

VDM - to ask him why he doesn't just buy a decent burglar alarm <_<

and Victor - to ask why he chose Nigeria when he's more chance of gettin in the england team :D

Ultimately, these are footballers, and are subject to idiocy, stupidity and cliches.

Think you may be being a little unfair Mac. Certainly a lot of players fit the stereotype but it's not actually compulsary to be a half-wit spouting meaningless platitudes to play top level football (apart from at ManU where I think it's in the standard contract). Pat Nevin springs to mind and then there's um...er...oh, isn't Iain Dowie a psychology graduate or something? Maybe it's OK to be clever if you're pig ugly :lol: .

Or maybe you have a point after all....wonder if Rachel could bring a couple of friends with her :guitar: !