IGNORED

The Brits

Louis

the oasis thing is liam, he doesnt bother singing any more, you can always tell when liam is being rubbish coz noel tries harder.

joss stone, wow, she gets hotter everytime i see her! dodgy accent!

got a bit of a thing for winehouse too

love russell brand, got his live dvd for xmas, really funny!

liked his gag about winehouses name reflecting her liver

the oasis thing is liam, he doesnt bother singing any more, you can always tell when liam is being rubbish coz noel tries harder.

joss stone, wow, she gets hotter everytime i see her! dodgy accent!

got a bit of a thing for winehouse too

love russell brand, got his live dvd for xmas, really funny!

liked his gag about winehouses name reflecting her liver

Face like a foot & looks like a docker with all them tats on her arm!

Oasis let me down too, its a pity Liam's such a tosser cos Noel & the music are quality.

an Claire lay off Joss she left me speacheless and I thought the dress was funky, her hair would look alot worse by the time i'd finished with her!!

Dear me fishy her dress is awful and her hair god she needs to do something with it. I was disappointed with the Brits last night Oasis looked like they couldnt give one and their set was crap

Yeah, How not to turn up at the Brits wearing last summers Deck Chair. :lol:

And as for Oasis, they're just shit anyway always thinking they're something they never have been, and never will be.

Rusell Brand is a legend. last night he was good but wasn't allowed to be as funny as he can be due to ITV bosses telling him not to steal the show. i found it funny when aerosmith's lead singer/guitarist said "you have the looks but the hair is shit" haha. best line was the amy winhouse liver joke or "if you do drugs you will become a tory leader with a little egg face" lol. Killers where amazing last night, maybe not as good as recorded but still amazing, the opening with sissor sisters was good too. was a good show till oasis fucked it up.

Dear me fishy her dress is awful and her hair god she needs to do something with it. I was disappointed with the Brits last night Oasis looked like they couldnt give one and their set was crap

Now is it just me or does that sound insanely jealous that fish likes another woman :o

(May delete this post depending on reactions)

But, I can't stand Amy Whinehouse either, (catchy tune that rehab one tho) but she is the female version of Russel Brand.

Yeah, How not to turn up at the Brits wearing last summers Deck Chair. :lol:

And as for Oasis, they're just shit anyway always thinking they're something they never have been, and never will be.

45 million albums sold

must have something about them Bill??? :blink:

Yeh Im a huge fan of oasis but felt their song choices were wrong lastnight, not right for the occasion, although i did enjoy Morning Glory. I fuking hate Amy Whinehouse, fair enough she's got an amazing voice but i mean how is it possible for her to sing so uniquely and yet when she opens her mouth to talk she sounds as thick as arse and just like, and i believe this is vebatem (Russel Brand) "A London Caby".

Oasis I like...musically...Noel has a lot of talent IMO but Liam is and was (true to form) shite last night. Didn't see Amy Winehouse so can't comment....and what's all the fuss about Corrine Bailey Ray? Innofensive but very bland I thought. And any ceremony that gives Justin Fucking Timberlake an award is just plain stupid....and who voted for Take That over Snow Patrol etc, the world's gone mad I tell you. And Russell Brand's a twat (although he'd probably worry if I said anything different...not exactly his target audience). Finally...I'm droning on elsewhere about moving house to get Josh into a good school and as a matter of no interest whatever, it's the school that Joss Stone went to....and if I spoke like a Devonshire Dumpling I'd probably try to develop a different accent too :lol: . That's all.

i love oasis but they were poor last night, can't say i'm surprised though, they have alwasy said that they didn't become musicians to attend these award ceramonies which is fair enough.

if you were ot see the in their own gig though you;d see the acctual band, have seen them a few times now and have always been quality.... and Liam can sing when he can be bothered, if you havn't seen them live before last night was nothing to go on.

Oasis are much more than a pub band

i love oasis but they were poor last night, can't say i'm surprised though, they have alwasy said that they didn't become musicians to attend these award ceramonies which is fair enough.

if you were ot see the in their own gig though you;d see the acctual band, have seen them a few times now and have always been quality.... and Liam can sing when he can be bothered, if you havn't seen them live before last night was nothing to go on.

Oasis are much more than a pub band

I'v been an they were fuckin outstanding :D