IGNORED

Itv

Louis

What will you do without Corrie?

Proud to say I've got to within two months of my forty-seventh birthday (that sounds so wrong) and I have never ever watched a single episode of Coronation Street....not even a single minute. I've made a living will stipulating that if I ever watch it food and drink must be immediately witheld and large quantities of morphine administered as I will be functionally brain-dead :lol: .

I think BBC is the most waste of time and money. I don't watch anything on BBC channels apart from Johnathan Woss if its on and I'm in on a Friday night and Mock the Week on BBC2 which wasn't on last night :jealous:

Also the new programmes are utter garbage. Now and then ITV and even BBC would have a decent programme but now, as Louis said they're all aimed at 40's-50's to tell them how young they are (sorry Mike).

But I don't think its only ITV, can't remember the last good drama the BBC had made (I liked SPooks and liked Life on Mars even though I don't watch it all the time)

I think BBC is the most waste of time and money. I don't watch anything on BBC channels apart from Johnathan Woss if its on and I'm in on a Friday night and Mock the Week on BBC2 which wasn't on last night :jealous:

Also the new programmes are utter garbage. Now and then ITV and even BBC would have a decent programme but now, as Louis said they're all aimed at 40's-50's to tell them how young they are (sorry Mike).

But I don't think its only ITV, can't remember the last good drama the BBC had made (I liked SPooks and liked Life on Mars even though I don't watch it all the time)

hussel was good. out of the 5 channels that coem with tv's i think channel 4 is the best, they have a few good programs on - 8 out of 10 cats, friday night project, simpsons, deal or no deal.

Edited by Everton Lad

Deal or No Deal?!? :thumbsdown_still:

Also want to add to Dunny's comment on the 'comedies', where have they all gone? I can't stand this new trend of quirky comedy like man stroke woman. Its just not funny imo, and theres a few I've stumbled across and though wtf is this? I could do a better sitcom. Think Exras was the last comedy sitcom I remember really enjoying.

FFS get some genuinely funny people in rather than these, what looks like, public videos what people have sent in.

Edited by TrueBlue

Well said!! I think standup comics show great potential to wright good sitcoms, Ricky Gervais, Peter Kay, I would have said Dave Spikey but didnt he wright that newspaper sitcom for ITV so he's gone down my estimations! I think a return in something like Brasseye would be good, i mean theres loads of satirical programms out there now a days but non as hard hitting as that!!

Best comedy on four was Spaced

That was ferry clever and funny

I love my name is earl, but dont think channel four have took up the second series, pity I loved it

The telly is shite most of the time, then you get sky and there is a further 100 chanels of shite, so they invent a sky+ box so you can save all the best programmes.

Just put only the good programmes on

is that true about "my name is earl" ? i hope not thats quailty, i think the drummer from the killers looks like earl lol

Im not sure, but the second series has been out in america for ages, and it should have been on here already

I hope so

Yeh 2nd series of Earl started here last week with a bumper dble length series opener.

The 3rd series of lost is up 2 ep 8 back on track Mike ? ;)

# Spoiler Alert #

Dont like Sawyer so much, but was cheering him on in the cage romp last ep...Go Sawyer Go Sawyer Go Sawyer :jerry:

P.s I think Ben touches little boys.

I can't stand Lost either, watched 2 episodes and didn't know what the fuss once.

Just seemed to me people were very fickle as in being told its really good so thinking that...

Watching Heroes and Lost Room, they were pretty good. American shows though and not sure when theyre showing here although I heard Lost Room is on SkyOne soon. Well worth a watch.

Don't get Five so hadn't seen Prison Break but downloaded Series 1 Episode 1 out of interest a month or so back. I'm now up to series 2 episode 9 :lol: . It's completely absurd (vet sewing back on a hand severed by an axe anyone :rolleyes: ) and some of the acting makes my new shed look animated but strangely compulsive.