IGNORED

Conspiricy Theories

Zed

Did anyone watch that programme about the 911 conspiricy theories last night,

Personnaly I dont believe that they are true, but it was very interesting and the show was putting the case forward that they were not true, but the conspiricy theory nuts werent having it

thought it was a really good program, though mist of the people seemed a bit mad. thought it was good how the program showed where most of the conspiracies started and the amount of truth in them. personally i didn't believe any of them

though the one thing that i thought was strange was the building next to WTC that fell down, looked exactley like a controlled demolition and i have no idea why it all just fell down.

though if it was blown up in a controlled explosion i have no idea why it would have been.

thought it was a really good program, though mist of the people seemed a bit mad. thought it was good how the program showed where most of the conspiracies started and the amount of truth in them. personally i didn't believe any of them

though the one thing that i thought was strange was the building next to WTC that fell down, looked exactley like a controlled demolition and i have no idea why it all just fell down.

though if it was blown up in a controlled explosion i have no idea why it would have been.

building 7, that was very strange, but they expained that it was on fire and they coulnt put it out due to the water beeing off, that said, i thought is would have crumbled bit by bit rather than the way it did

Until watching that programme I was unaware that building 7 ever existed

building 7, that was very strange, but they expained that it was on fire and they coulnt put it out due to the water beeing off, that said, i thought is would have crumbled bit by bit rather than the way it did

Until watching that programme I was unaware that building 7 ever existed

i have a brief memory of it when it first happened, but due to everything else it kindo got eclipsed.

the program made me luagh in places (not at 9/11 itself, im not a sicko) but the fact that there are two clear views being presented, that the whole thing was a conspiracy or that it was just terrorism. the thing that made me laugh was that neither party would listen to or accpet anything from the other, the radio presenter was going on about he would never give up the fight until the truth was uncovered. what he doesn't realsie is that maybe the truth had already been uncovered. Maybe, just maybe, there a people out in the iwder world that hate america enough to do something like 9/11

also when some people accused the creator of x-files for being involded was hillarious, (incase anyone didn;t see it, he had released a show 6 months before 9/11 about terroists hijaikng a plane and trying to fly it into WTC, though it gets foiled. Some people then believed that the media was (in on 9/11) and was giving veiled warnings to america about the impending attack.

i was reading once that the attack on the pentagon was staged as no parts of a plane was found at the site and the actual explosion is not of a plane crashing but of a bomb. i dont know what to believe these days, the only thing i do believe in about it all is that the world is fucked up its arse at present moment.

I just think it's too much of a coincidence that Jeremy Clarkson was test-driving a Porsche911 in the programme immediately before the conspiracy programme. Spooky or what :unsure::rolleyes: ?

Oh...and by the way 9/11 is the ninth of fucking November in England....why do we all want to be Americans?

Had more than enough of these programmes and didn't bother watching...like Jamie said...just maybe there are people who hate Americans (and the west) enough to do this. Actually not maybe...there are, end of story.

Edited by MikeO

I just think it's too much of a coincidence that Jeremy Clarkson was test-driving a Porsche911 in the programme immediately before the conspiracy programme. Spooky or what :unsure: ?

Oh...and by the way 9/11 is the ninth of fucking November in England....why do we all want to be Americans?

because they are the greatest country on earth and everyone wnats to be American, though apparently thats just a conspiracy started by the canadians.

:P

I just think it's too much of a coincidence that Jeremy Clarkson was test-driving a Porsche911 in the programme immediately before the conspiracy programme. Spooky or what :unsure::rolleyes: ?

Had more than enough of these programmes and didn't bother watching...like Jamie said...just maybe there are people who hate Americans (and the west) enough to do this. Actually not maybe...there are, end of story.

My stop being so anti american ;) , its 911 because the disaster happened in america, so its stuck as 911 as it should

I know what you mean though, this country is just a USA mk 2, but without the good points

I wish I was French and my country did something to preserve my culture

My stop being so anti american ;) , its 911 because the disaster happened in america, so its stuck as 911 as it should

I know what you mean though, this country is just a USA mk 2, but without the good points

I wish I was French and my country did something to preserve my culture

you should never wish you were french- thats like treason

that was a terrible programme.

very few people saw the propaganda within that broadcast, it didn't make any attempt to prove a case for a conspiracy but more to rubbish it. for example, it only interviewed people who thought it was a load of rubbish and never actually mention any facts/statistics or bothered to interview any1 but that lad and professor that were against it.