IGNORED

Watford

aaron

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

""!it could turn out to be a good weekend for the blues!""

If they'd have beaten spurs it could have been a better one, why do we always look for other teams to lose, instead of winning games and doing it for ourselves.

PS............ it could turn out to be a fookin bad weekend. :huh:

Always look on the bright side of life..de dum de dum de dum de dum.If we hadn´t won games we would be were Watford are now!

And if we had'nt thrown so many points away by trying to defend so often, we would be in fifth place on merit.

Wigan, Man city, Middlesboro, and now Spurs, are games that all should have been won, but for Moyseys defensive strategy costing us late goals and in some cases injury time goals, and all these games have been at home.

Shit tactics, shit team selections, and shit substitutions.

Lets see if we can put on an attacking show today, this team has won only 3 games all season and are clearly not up to Premiership standard. On the downside I hear that johnson, stubbs, and osman are struggling to be fit.

........................HOWARD.........................

HIBBERT......YOBO......LESCOTT.......NAYSMITH.

OSMAN..CAHILL..NEVILLE..FERNANDES..ARTETA.

.........................JOHNSON...........................

If osman is'nt fit he might switch neville to r/mid and bring in carsley, if johnsons not fit i would like to see Vaughan have a go but i think he will stick with beattie.

I'm looking for a 0-2 win for us.

Every time someone mentions VDM i want to vomit, he's a lad who has undoubtably had talent in the past, but he couldnt handle the money and the fame, and has pissed it up against the wall. I, along with a thousand others would give their left leg to get the opportunity he has been given, but i could play better on one leg than he has played.

Two years in summer he will have been here, will have earned £3m pounds, and has not completed ninety mins for this club.

GOT NO TIME FOR SPONGERS WHO ARE NOT WILLING TO BUST THEIR GUTS FOR THAT AMOUNT OF MONEY.

George Best, Tony Adams, Paul Merson, Stan Bowles, Jimmy Greaves....there have always been piss artists in football, but they trained and got themselves fit enough to play, two years with the best facilities, trainers and coaches, and this fella cant play for more than half an hour, he's a fookin Disgrace.

Mark.. How long will it take you to earn £3m pounds...............if ever.

PS. ... Osman, maybe not as talented, but gives his all and but for two great saves from robinson the other night might have scored two good goals, you wouldnt get relegated with ten Osmans, but even with twenty VDMs you wouldnt get very far.

Rant over. :angry:

Every time someone mentions VDM i want to vomit, he's a lad who has undoubtably had talent in the past, but he couldnt handle the money and the fame, and has pissed it up against the wall. I, along with a thousand others would give their left leg to get the opportunity he has been given, but i could play better on one leg than he has played.

Two years in summer he will have been here, will have earned £3m pounds, and has not completed ninety mins for this club.

GOT NO TIME FOR SPONGERS WHO ARE NOT WILLING TO BUST THEIR GUTS FOR THAT AMOUNT OF MONEY.

George Best, Tony Adams, Paul Merson, Stan Bowles, Jimmy Greaves....there have always been piss artists in football, but they trained and got themselves fit enough to play, two years with the best facilities, trainers and coaches, and this fella cant play for more than half an hour, he's a fookin Disgrace.

Mark.. How long will it take you to earn £3m pounds...............if ever.

PS. ... Osman, maybe not as talented, but gives his all and but for two great saves from robinson the other night might have scored two good goals, you wouldnt get relegated with ten Osmans, but even with twenty VDMs you wouldnt get very far.

Rant over. :angry:

I know what you're saying about VDM, im not disagreeing. But you said VDM was useless in another thread, well so is Osman. He's got the same chance as VDM and he isn't exactly taking it is he? And you're wrong, if we had 10 Osmans we'd be up shit creek. He shouldnt be in our squad, I'd rather bring in a different player from the reserves. If Osman deserves his chance in the first team squad then Vidarsson should have had his.

Patto..........

But doesnt it tell you something when Moysey will pick Osman ahead of VDM every time, he couldnt even hack it against Peterborough (3rd Division) in the Carling Cup, subbed at half time.

But people still think the sun shines out his arse, and he's somehow going to become a great player. :lol::lol: Those days have long gone, and the sooner people open their eyes and see him for what he is, the quicker we can move on.

PS....how many other players got into position for four chances, or even looked like scoring, and we know we've got problems if he picks VDM.

Team news from EFC site...

Everton welcome back Andy Johnson for their match against Watford.

AJ missed the midweek defeat to Spurs with a knee problem but is now fit to return and takes the place of Victor Anichebe, who drops to the bench.

Tim Cahill is back from suspension and replaces Leon Osman who had been a doubt for the game. Gary Naysmith is in for Alan Stubbs.

That change means Joleon Lescott moves to central defence, where he partners Joseph Yobo.

Phil Neville is at right back and the midfield includes Mikel Arteta, Manuel Fernandes, Lee Carsley and Cahill.

Johnson is joined in attack by James Beattie, with Richard Wright, Tony Hibbert, Victor Anichebe, Leon Osman and James Vaughan. (on the bench I presume it should say)

Howard

Neville

Yobo

Lescott

Naysmith

Arteta

Fernandes

Carsley

Cahill

Beattie

Johnson

Another go at 4-4-2 it seems :unsure: .

But thank fuck AJ is back...3-1 to us.

Edited by MikeO

As I click add reply @ Half time my clock turns over to 4:19 Am, even stayed off the Ale earlier this sat night. The things you do 4 love.

And I am damned happy to be up.

Same again please.

Tidy the finishing & we can add +5 or so to our goal diff. :)

Lived dangerously for a bit...if one of Priskin's chances had gone in it'd have made it uncomfortable...but any away win is a good win IMO. Looked good at times, reasonable response to Wednesday....onwards and upwards! Even got a positive away GD now, as well as +11 in total....and Reading lost :D !

But most important, gave me a 100% day in the Anusol (though I'm sure a lot of people will have got the same).

Edited by MikeO

Incredibly dominant in the first half, second half i think complacency crept in but still they only looked threatenin from Priskin. VERy VERY pleased with the result and performence. Bit guted Beatts missed that chance but still thought he did well, looked the begining of a good partnership. Two full games he's been given, 1 goal and i think he'll be hittin the net till the end of the season. Really impressed by Fernandez as well, get your check book out Bill!!

played really well today, except for a little patch. Aj was outstanding as was Fernandes. loved ossies goal, keeper had no chance. Their keeper was total shit today, if foster was in goal then the score may of been different. howard wasnt troubled much except for two shots. good win, only a point away froma europain spot.

C'mon we were crap in the 2nd half.

Dealt with most, but trhe dominant 1st half side didnt come back out.

Thought Arteta was very creative & Fernandes I was hugley impressed with for the forst 45.

Beattie tried hard, but couldnt get a free meal from a krishna van.

Johnson a constant threat.

C'mon we were crap in the 2nd half.

Dealt with most, but trhe dominant 1st half side didnt come back out.

Thought Arteta was very creative & Fernandes I was hugley impressed with for the forst 45.

Beattie tried hard, but couldnt get a free meal from a krishna van.

Johnson a constant threat.

:rolleyes: God love him, comes appart from me, no one else does lol

I think Moyes would have played 451 today if not for the booing on Wednesday tbh.

I was very impressed with the first half performance, totally dominant. AJ just oozed quality in the first half. As did the whole midfield tbh. For the first time since we signed him Lescott looked a bit dodgy. Carsley is a fucking hinderence on any progress we make in games, he has to go.

The second half performance was just pathetic. Why oh why do we not learn our lessons? Fortunately this time it didnt cost us.

Good 3 points.