IGNORED

Everton Player Animation

Adam

I can't find the topic before about this but has anyone downloaded the player animations from the everton mobile webiste.

I have just download Tim Cahill punching the corner flag for £3.50 and its great. Also my missus is mad on Cahill (even though she follows Cardiff as well) so just sent it to her and she very happy with me know.

I think someone was having trouble with this but I didn;t have any problems at all.

Might get another one at some point

lost me at image shack

Its a place where you can store all you PICS, Just put Image shack, or Photobucket in your search bar and you can open an Account with a username and a password to store pics or vids, and they give you a url and an img so you can put them on any post or email you like .

Both Photobucket and Image Shack are FREE, just have a play around, it does'nt cost you.

Its a place where you can store all you PICS, Just put Image shack, or Photobucket in your search bar and you can open an Account with a username and a password to store pics or vids, and they give you a url and an img so you can put them on any post or email you like .

Both Photobucket and Image Shack are FREE, just have a play around, it does'nt cost you.

Thats the one, using imageshack for "one off" picture hosting doesnt need an account tho you just upload directly from your hard drive using the "browse" button :D