IGNORED

What Are You Watching?

Pat

He does a good villain....he'd be great.

Agreed cracking actor very underrated

I've always found the concept of Batman going up against Superman ridiculous tbh I've read a fair few comics where the two come to blows and in "reality" it would over in seconds. I just hope they can some how convince that knobhead Bale to play Batman again as the talk of Affleck is torture.....

Agreed cracking actor very underrated

I've always found the concept of Batman going up against Superman ridiculous tbh I've read a fair few comics where the two come to blows and in "reality" it would over in seconds. I just hope they can some how convince that knobhead Bale to play Batman again as the talk of Affleck is torture.....

It's not talk, it's confirmed.

Affleck is the next Batman, as Romey's pointed out, it's confirmed.

I think the 'battle' lies in mentality. Batman, is very smart; he wouldn't compete toe-to-toe but he has an intellectual edge. They contrast nicely, which when they team up (inevitably) and the two make an awesome team.

Pheonix as Luther is an exciting prospect. I really enjoyed Shannon as Zod, thought he was fantastic.

Hope to god, they don't bring Doomsday into this one...it'll go too far and be closer to Batman and Robin, than Dark Knight/Man of Steel.

couldn't superman just pick him up and fly him into space? done

I never understood this, if Superman can fly in space, what did his family need to build a space ship for? Wasnt he only supposed to have his powers on earth in the original superman? How could he then fly in space around the world fast to turn back time?

I saw an animated version of it (called Apocalypse?) from three years ago, I liked it but the whole Superman vs Batman thing just didn't work for me, I don't know why they're even bothering to make it into a film. I like Batman and Superman as well as Ben Affleck and Herny Cavill but this just doesn't appeal to me.

I'd rather see a violent Wonder Woman film.

thought the wraiths were riders? The big dragony things...

They are the riders, not the big dragony things but the "people" who ride them....who previously rode the horses that were killed in the River Bruinen near Rivendell. They were the nine "mortal men" who Sauron gave rings to which made them immortal undead, and ring wraith is just another word for Nazgul....means the same. Witch King of Angmar was their top man.

They are the riders, not the big dragony things but the "people" who ride them....who previously rode the horses that were killed in the River Bruinen near Rivendell. They were the nine "mortal men" who Sauron gave rings to which made them immortal undead, and ring wraith is just another word for Nazgul....means the same. Witch King of Angmar was their top man.

what are the dragony things then?

what are the dragony things then?

I didn't know that so I looked it up and it seems they don't really have a name...

'After losing their horses at the Ford of Bruinen, the Nazgûl returned to Mordor and reappeared mounted on hideous flying beasts; Beregond called them "Hell Hawks". Tolkien describes them as "fell beasts", though Tolkien applies the adjective fell ("fierce, cruel") to a variety of other creatures throughout The Lord of the Rings — even at one point to Gandalf. In a letter, he calls the winged mounts "Nazgûl-birds".[11] In the absence of a proper name, derivative works sometimes press "fellbeast" or "fell-beast" into service.'

Watched The Lone Ranger today.

Very strange....the odd decent idea and scene but overall pretty much a car crash of a movie.

Strangest thing ever (possibly in movie history) was when our hero was "rescued" from being buried alive by Tonto & Silver only to wake up the next morning on top of a scaffold tower at the top of one of those huge free standing desert rock pillars you get in American cowboy movies; then the next thing you see is him walking into camp. Not an iota of a hint as to how he got up the tower, why he got put there, and how he got down :dont know:. Think the director must have been on powerful hallucinogens that day in the editing suite.

Just watched Christmas Top of the Pops 2 on the iplayer.....the usual suspects for the most part.

However, for some reason Emeli Sande singing "Next to Me" was included.

A more hateful, pointless, pretentious, self-indulgent, poorly written, repetitive piece of shit than I've heard in many years.

Fail to recognize the 'significance' of this night so taking in some cut price Dvd's we purchased in Coventry (a decent no-thrills city with plenty to offer) earlier today, and starting off with James Bonc release Thunderball, then Wrestlemania 20 after that to see through the early hours. Giving a wide berth to the usual end of year celebrations' on TV, and all that it entails. As about as far detached from any of it that anyone could comprehend. DVD,s are good enough to get through.