IGNORED

What Are You Watching?

Pat

I'm watching nothing, came back from two weeks at my parents to find my Sky dish has bloody moved in the wind!

Sky want £65 to come out on the 9th!

Local guy wants £35 and will be out when I get home from work.

Nothing has recorded for the last week and my head might explode.

Had a good tv/ film day yesterday. Watched boardwalk empire which has been quite slow this season but the last episode was awesome and is going to be a real exciting end to the series.also watched the latest star trek movie which was good but not as good as the first one. I also watched iron man 3 and was so dissapointed what a pile of crap that was

In what respect Louis?

It felt like a 'webisode', Watson's stag night? It seemed out of place when you compare he previous two series. I haven't enjoyed this series as much as I thought I would, it's just not the same, there seems to be too much emphasis on fan-service and because I know that it is fan-service, it backfires for me and takes me out of the programme and I think to myself 'they've done that especially so that people will make a internet meme out of it". I wanted a 'serious' Sherlock episode and the drunken stupor humour just didn't work for me ("the games.. something" and "cluing for looks"). It felt more Harold and Kumar than Sherlock and Watson until the final 20 minutes.

I've seen it described as "drunken hopscotch" which sums it up, at times it was entertaining at others it was painful to watch but it gets the important plot points across to set up the third episode.

It felt like a 'webisode', Watson's stag night? It seemed out of place when you compare he previous two series. I haven't enjoyed this series as much as I thought I would, it's just not the same, there seems to be too much emphasis on fan-service and because I know that it is fan-service, it backfires for me and takes me out of the programme and I think to myself 'they've done that especially so that people will make a internet meme out of it". I wanted a 'serious' Sherlock episode and the drunken stupor humour just didn't work for me ("the games.. something" and "cluing for looks"). It felt more Harold and Kumar than Sherlock and Watson until the final 20 minutes.

I've seen it described as "drunken hopscotch" which sums it up, at times it was entertaining at others it was painful to watch but it gets the important plot points across to set up the third episode.

I agree with you by the way.

I want the old crime fighting Sherlock back.

Also, they've pretty muched agreed on season 4, so lets hope it gets dark again :)