IGNORED

What Are You Watching?

Pat

Watched two very good films last night. Flight with denzel and silver linings play book. I thought Bradley cooper was amazing in the film and should have won the Oscar. De niro was awesome for a change aswell

Watched two very good films last night. Flight with denzel and silver linings play book. I thought Bradley cooper was amazing in the film and should have won the Oscar. De niro was awesome for a change aswell

Loved both of those myself. I was surprised at just how much I enjoyed Silver Linings Playbook.

Brand vs Paxman -

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3YR4CseY9pk&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3D3YR4CseY9pk

Brand destroys him. If I would vote, I'd vote brand. Hope his revolution kicks off!

not sure about destroys, tended to repeat himself over and over. I've never voted due to their never being a candidate or party I trust enough to make things right, but I don't see how revolution would fix things. All that would do, would cause chaos whilst the revolution took place before some other attention-seeking, nutty idealist gets a little power mad and we end up back where we started, only with the aftermath of a revolution too. Best thing would to be all be communists, because there's only 1 flaw in that system - people, and people will always fuck things up when it comes to politics.

I'd be curious to know if he injected a thesaurus too!

Seen some people mention Breaking Bad in here - it's the best show I've ever watched (with one caveat, I've yet to see the Wire).

I'm watching a few things right now (including many of the weekly shows currently airing in the USA), but the main things are Millennium (show from the nineties starring Lance Henriksen, the new Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles series, and the newer version of Battlestar Galactica. They're all brilliant.

The Tunnel on Sky Atlantic is brilliant (so far!) you can catch the 1st 2 episodes on sky anytime.

It's based on a Danish show I believe, and is actually the second remake. The first is an American show called 'The Bridge', which I've seen a few episodes of. The US show is quality - I'd like to see all three versions so have downloaded The Tunnel too.