IGNORED

Sheff Utd

jamiemaher85

If we can perform likle we did on sat the we should easily win this,

im gonna go 3-0 again (ooo the optimism) 2 goals to johnson, 1 to beats (it has to happen sometime)

saying that though Sheff Utd will be fighting for this game, with the fear of relegation breathing down their necks, but after seeing them against us earlier in the year they looked very poor. just have to see how we fair at brammel lane.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Normally when all the pundits and all the fans and even the bookies all have us to win we normally go and.....

Lose.

Don't think this game is going to be easy. SU still trying to get as many points as possible to avoid relgation and since they not safe yet can't see them playing as bad as they did against us at the beginning of the season.

Think we have to go into the game with the same side that started against Watford as I strongly beleive you don't change a winning side.

However have a feeling that we going to go a goal behind quite early and going to spend the rest of the game trying to catch up.

I think it will be a 2 all draw

I dont think it will be easy, Shef U are stong at home, although shite away. If we have any ambition we should be looking at a win and although it was only Watford I was very impressed with the team and think well do well here too, as we know fernandez is looking a good addition

I agree with adam on both points 1. Not changing a winning team and 2. When everyone predicts you to win, you loose

Anyway, 3-1 to us

Reading have Arsenal and Portsmouth have Chelsea. It could be a great opportunity to continue moving up the table. Who knows maybe Blackburn can beat Bolton.

Blackburn could well beat Notlob ,Bolton have started to look shakey of late.But regardless of others its a must for us to win this one if we have any european asperations! ;)

Who knows maybe Blackburn can beat Bolton.

Agree with the sentiment but it may be better for us if Bolton push on and secure fifth...they've got to play Reading as well and I'd prefer to have the teams within striking distance of us drop back as far as poss. I'd happily settle for sixth come the end of the season.

Anyway...Saturday, same team, attack it like we did first half at Watford and we should be OK.

yes, think he got a brace against blackburn last year. both good goals as well.

The only time beats has scored twice in a game for us was against fulham when he scored a pen and then lobed the keeper. and in that same game mcfaden scored a 9 million yard bullet volley. I was there :) My fave home game that ive been to