IGNORED

Sheff Utd

jamiemaher85

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BT is simply not good enough, I don't care about a crisis of confidence, If I earned what we are paying him I would have confidence coming out of my arse. Too slow, not enough effort.

Fuck him off now, he isn't even good enough to justify the phrase "squad player".

Overall, poor performance against a poor team, we should be beating fuckers like this on a regular basis.

ATB

Mac

BT is simply not good enough, I don't care about a crisis of confidence, If I earned what we are paying him I would have confidence coming out of my arse. Too slow, not enough effort.

Fuck him off now, he isn't even good enough to justify the phrase "squad player".

Overall, poor performance against a poor team, we should be beating fuckers like this on a regular basis.

ATB

Mac

i couldnt agree more mate

I agree that the performence was very poor in what was a really poor game in truth. there was no fluency what so ever and I'd say it s between Arteta or Osman for our best player, I think using Beattie as a scape goat again is a poor do cos although he never had the best of games i hardly saw AJ apart from the penalty and when Vaughn came on his was shite, just did the same as Beattie!!

Think of all the points we have thrown away. A tiny bit more consistancy & we would have been right up Wengers Arsenole.
A lot of it has to do with the small squad in my opinion. To be consistance with a small squad you have to have very little injuries and we all know that hasn't been the case this year.

Cant disagree Joe, & we were all Mostly screaming the same thing i.e squad size a good cple of weeks before a Ball was even kicked.

Result = we sold another player on deadline day.

However,we have thrown some silly points away that cant be excused & it could well end up the diff.

thrown away?

playing badly isn't throwing away it's just plain getting outplayed, but we didn't get beat ... we actually got very fortunate to get a point and we should be grateful, we could very easily have gone empty handed, as ive said better teams have gone away with the same or less

thrown away?

playing badly isn't throwing away it's just plain getting outplayed, but we didn't get beat ... we actually got very fortunate to get a point and we should be grateful, we could very easily have gone empty handed, as ive said better teams have gone away with the same or less

Thats my thinking also

All the results have gone our way as weell,

Suprised no one has mentioned any last minute goals :lol: