IGNORED

Personal Massager

Pat

My March, Cable Tv guide book Magazine arrives yesterday, early 4 a change & all credit to them.

However, when flicking thru all the associated advertisng that comes along with I suddenly burst in to rapturuos lafter.

Now Ive seen this type of device before, but never as a external massager more of an internal job if ya no whats I means.

Introducing the Deep, Satisfying.Feel Good, Feel relaxed, Personal massager ( Thats their slogan not mine)

This is the blurry body text from my shit photo off original

"Massage away stress & tension, deep penetrating massage,

soothes aching muscles & helps stimulate circulation. For use

on neck, shouldrs, back or anywhere"

massgergx1.jpg

Wonder how many Grans have been duped.

Uno @ The church club bridge tournie then out comes the PM.... :crying_anim02:

Or some real dickhead bloke gets one (unaware) & the lads arrive to invite for a bevvey & arl mates despo trying to explain...Ohhh It's for my sore back.....yeh right sure mate, weel be seeing ya later pal.

What's that film (with Steve Martin I think) where there's a whole extended family around when there's a power cut and someone pulls out a vibro instead of a torch and turns it on just as the lights come back? Cracked me up that did!

Lol I remember wathcin that film...shame I can't think what its called.

Deep penetrating massage

7" or 9.5"

I can see anyone being that naive enough to be that, but I suppose it does allow the owner to cry innocence if caught

Unlike the "MUFF BRUSH" or the "BLACK MAMBER :wub:

Edited by Zed

Ha ha ha!!! When I was 15 and very naive my older boyf asked me if I wanted a rabbit for my 16th birthday. I got well excited cos id always wanted a rabbit of the fluffy variety when I was little and my dad had always said no. So I went round to his on my birthday expecting to be given a little white fluffy bunny but you can imagine what I got! i nearly died and dumped him for a while!!

Ha ha ha!!! When I was 15 and very naive my older boyf asked me if I wanted a rabbit for my 16th birthday. I got well excited cos id always wanted a rabbit of the fluffy variety when I was little and my dad had always said no. So I went round to his on my birthday expecting to be given a little white fluffy bunny but you can imagine what I got! i nearly died and dumped him for a while!!

Bet you gave it a run out all the same! ;)