IGNORED

Diomansy Kamara

yer id take him but when he was last in the prem he didnt score much...i think im thinking of the right man, anyways yer hes shit hot in the championship at the moment, £3mil is quiet cheap for him, i thought they would want more like £5mil. is he not the leading scorer in the championship?

Well i think Nugent is decent.... I wouldnt mind Dave bringin Dave in but ffs, are our scouts limited to looking in the UK or somthing because we only seem to look at english or scottish players. England which has the most over priced players in the world. example look at Martins, 10 million pounds from italy, and imo one of the best strikers in the premiership. and were looking at Nugent for 7? surely theres players out there. You only need to look on fm to find that out haha.

Some people wouldnt agree id love us to get Montella in from roma after his loan, he looks a real quality finisher and a real goalscorer who we have lacked for years and with Andys pace running the channels and his goal instinct imo would be a heck of a partnership!

Edited by Blue4Ever

Well i think Nugent is decent.... I wouldnt mind Dave bringin Dave in but ffs, are our scouts limited to looking in the UK or somthing because we only seem to look at english or scottish players. England which has the most over priced players in the world. example look at Martins, 10 million pounds from italy, and imo one of the best strikers in the premiership. and were looking at Nugent for 7? surely theres players out there. You only need to look on fm to find that out haha.

Some people wouldnt agree id love us to get Montella in from roma after his loan, he looks a real quality finisher and a real goalscorer who we have lacked for years and with Andys pace running the channels and his goal instinct imo would be a heck of a partnership!

montella is apparently signing for inter after his loan with fulham,

and with the whole martins thing- teams like newcastle can attract higher caliber players such as martins because they can offer a lot higher wages than we can- if we were to bid 10m for a player we wouldn't be able to offer as large a wage packet.

though i agree with you about the frustrations of only scouting in england, it would be nice for us to cast our net out a little further a field.