IGNORED

Half Six

Ian

I thought it was supposed to be a secret. :o:lol:

:lol: ...don't tell anyone...

Anyway the best "secret" gig ever was this...

EricClapton.jpg

EC often played a gig in Guildford at the end of a world tour because all his family lived close by, they were never advertised and the venue only held (it's knocked down now I believe) twelve hundred. In '78 a mate of mine saw a hand written ad for it in the window of a second hand record shop and went in and bought twelve tickets. The band included George Harrison (and Elton John but he was good back then, honest) and the "support" was Muddy Waters. Probably the best gig I ever saw....and who are the fucking Arctic Monkeys anyway!?

EricClapton.jpg

EC often played a gig in Guildford at the end of a world tour because all his family lived close by, they were never advertised and the venue only held (it's knocked down now I believe) twelve hundred. In '78 a mate of mine saw a hand written ad for it in the window of a second hand record shop and went in and bought twelve tickets. The band included George Harrison (and Elton John but he was good back then, honest) and the "support" was Muddy Waters. Probably the best gig I ever saw....and who are the fucking Arctic Monkeys anyway!?

Thats quite impressive that line up.

As for Ian, you tax dodging student, I have to get up at that time every fooking day, secret gig or not. Just for the joy of the high octane cut and thrust of the international jet setting business of selling

THERMOCOUPLES :(

EricClapton.jpg

bloody hell, muddy waters as support act- you lucky lucky bastard