IGNORED

Sky Subscribers

iggy

2 good 'uns for you to watch on ESPN classic tonight and tomorrow.....

Thu 01 Mar 7.30PM

Times Vary Starring Andy Gray

Everton V Watford 1984

ESPN Classic on Sky Channel 442 The ‘Friendly Final’ saw smiles all round on the Wembley terraces and an open, attacking game. Until Andy Gray thundered into Watford’s keeper.

Fri 02 Mar 7.30PM

Times Vary Featuring Andy Gray

Everton v Bayern Munich 1985

ESPN Classic on Sky Channel 442 The 1984-85 season was gathering pace at a phenomenal rate. The most famous game played at Goodison Park

I heard through someone at Virgin Media not to worry as its just a scare tactic and that sooner or later Sky will be back on Virgin otherwise Sky will lose loads of money.

Haven't really kept up-to-date really but am a little annoyed as sky sports news has gone and thats the other thing I really watched on cable :(

I heard through someone at Virgin Media not to worry as its just a scare tactic and that sooner or later Sky will be back on Virgin otherwise Sky will lose loads of money.

Haven't really kept up-to-date really but am a little annoyed as sky sports news has gone and thats the other thing I really watched on cable :(

I hope that's right mate

i watched the news about this earlier and it said that sky one will now loose 3million viewrs becasue of its failure to renogatiate a deal with virgin.

In your virgin contract it says you are entitled to compensation if their is a major change in the service it offers. If they have taken away one of the major channels then it means they are in breach of their own contract. get in touch with them and you can get money back

sorry, i dont have an email address for that. it was on the bbc news this afternoon though so watch it tonight and it should give you the address again.

Fuck em both, I hate any form of pretend arbitration, a PR exercise which will result in a very nice "touch" for both sides.

Given the chance Branson would be 1st against the wall come the revolution, Murdoch would be kept in a cellar somewhere as some big bastards plaything to be buggered (with a morningstar) on a regular basis.

ATB

Mac

Think that maybe why Branson's so keen to fuk off into space Mac, he knows ure coming to get him.

For all his Bastadry, It's Murdochs contempt for everything, everyone, anyhting & that smugness that has him on my Hit list.

I hate Sky now mate. We have Virgin Media and the bastards at Sky have gotten petty and taken Sky One and SSN off Virgin Media.

Yer av gotta chipped box, one off payment and av just noticed that getting sky back soon tho because Virgin r shite.

Edited by Blue4Ever