IGNORED

The Championship

Place your bets now!

Who do people think is going up this season- its incredibly close, only 5 points seperate the top 8.

Im gonna go for WBA, Birmingham, Sunderland.

anyone else think its very funny that this time last year Leeds where in the playoffs? as Noel Gallagher once said "Where did it all go wrong?"

I'll go for WBA, sunderland and Birmingham

Sunderland have had an amazing run very impressive from Keane, but what would you expect from him, im not too happy about birmingham though, dont really like steve bruce at the best of times, or the birm supports or their chaiman apart from that theri OK

Time for someone to take a chance on Billy Sharp, 24 goals now and playing every week so he must be usefull.

Probably Reading will go in and get another striker for a million, while we sit back and watch, similar to NUGENT we could have had him 18 months ago for a million, now they are looking for six million.

Time for someone to take a chance on Billy Sharp, 24 goals now and playing every week so he must be usefull.

Probably Reading will go in and get another striker for a million, while we sit back and watch, similar to NUGENT we could have had him 18 months ago for a million, now they are looking for six million.

Agreed mate, I've been saying for ages we should go in for Sharp. He is going to have a very bright future in the game.

For the away day mate ;)

I thought that would be the reason

id go with that. He aint gonna cost much, maybe worth the risk. but if we get nuggent (and thats IF) then we would have Aj, Beattie, Nuggent, Mcfaddenpants, vaughn, anichibe, sharp.

its good to have competition for places but that would be silly and it wouldn;t work. Look at west ham, at the moment they have roughlt 1568 strikers adn cannot buy a goal.

it all depends on how beattie does in these last 10 games. Moyes will either be a)- using these games to see if he deserves a place in the team next season or B) usng these last 10 games as an exhibiton to try and lure in a buyer for him

i think that if preston dont come up then nuggent will be wearing an everton shirt next year. though thats just my opion and we'll just have to wait and see what happens.

it all depends on how beattie does in these last 10 games. Moyes will either be a)- using these games to see if he deserves a place in the team next season or B) usng these last 10 games as an exhibiton to try and lure in a buyer for him

i think that if preston dont come up then nuggent will be wearing an everton shirt next year. though thats just my opion and we'll just have to wait and see what happens.

I'd hate us to pay 6 million for Nugent!

Who I think will come up...WBA, Derby and Southampton...but in my dreams Plymouth come with a late run and win the play-offs. Be fucking great to see the Blues down here in the RS heartland of Devon next year, and my new house is only a mile off the M5 so any travelling TTers could stop off to admire my shed...or have a beer :lol: .

I'd hate us to pay 6 million for Nugent!

if preston don't come up i don't think we will pay 6m for him. his contract is running out and he's unproven in the prem, and he will probably put in a transfer request. i think the inflated price tag in january was to scare away buyers so they could keep him for there promotion push.

i reckon we'll get him for around £4m and a few clauses, like goals or england appearences. and i dont really think you can get much better than that.

personally i like him alot, and think the fact that he's an evertonian just makes it better.