IGNORED

Arsenal

Dunny the Blue

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking forward to this as seems ages since there was any footy

Taking my daughter too and she is normally a good Omen (last game she went was luton)

Remember they dont like it up em, im not convinced at all by Arsenal and think they really flatter to decieve

Fabregas is an overrated (Baby) tosser, who thinks hes made it before he has. I thought little of him the way he spoke to hughes, and it somes up the arsenel attitude, that beacuse they play football the way it should then teams should just lie down for then, anyway hughes got his own back

I think moyes will have them up for this one and please play 4-4-2, dont bottle it again at home

Looking forward to this as seems ages since there was any footy

Taking my daughter too and she is normally a good Omen (last game she went was luton)

Remember they dont like it up em, im not convinced at all by Arsenal and think they really flatter to decieve

Fabregas is an overrated (Baby) tosser, who thinks hes made it before he has. I thought little of him the way he spoke to hughes, and it somes up the arsenel attitude, that beacuse they play football the way it should then teams should just lie down for then, anyway hughes got his own back

I think moyes will have them up for this one and please play 4-4-2, dont bottle it again at home

i lost alot of respect of cesc absolutley fabregas with the whole hughes thing- he really showed an immature side of himself. He obvioulsy had no idea how prolific a player he was and how many times he won the FA Cup. Cesc could be a great player but will belittle his talent with silly outburst like that- though at least he made a very qucik personal appology

and that helped with the were to find ticket prices situation how?????? hahha

i think u meant to take my other post above :lol:

haha oops yea I meant to comment on your other statement. I have no idea about tickets since I live in the states haha

Arsenal didnt look that strong yesterday, but they did still win.

Can't wait for sunday now- its seems like forever since we played a bloody game! I hate weekends when we don't play. Whats the point of the weekend?

Also the arsenal game is my bday- so im gonna get hammerd- just hope everton dont

COYB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i think they will be right up for this one. its a real make or break game in alot of ways as the last 2 times we have beaten arsenal weve gone on great runs most reasontly last year when we won 1-0 and we then went on the have better from thatn chelsea in the leage over ten games. and aloso when we beat them and rooney score fhte winner and we won 6 onn the bounce all 1-0. so if we could do somthing tomorow and go on a run we should cruize into europe.

HOWARD

®HIBBERT

YOBO

STUBBS

(l)LESCOTT

®OSMAN

FERNANDES

CARSLY

NEVILE

(l)ARTETA

JOHNSON

SUBS: 1.) WRIGHT (?) 2.) NAYSMITH 3.) VIDARSON 4) ANICHEBE) 5.) VAUGHAN

id go for somthig more like that as ive never seen da silva and plus we should go 4-5-1 against arsanal as they are a top side. cars and nev can cover the defence, mainly naysmith. manny can mix it up in the mid and if he wins it give it to arteta and we can attack with a front 3 line then of mikel osman and johnson. bring on victor and vaughn to spice fings up if need be.

Edited by Jackelz

Agggggggghhh fuckin hell I'm having football withdrawal already :( tried to focus my mind on work & put in some ovies but I'm fuckin lost without my matchday ritual and I dont know what I'm gona do come 4 o'clock :crying_anim:

I know what you mean im giving up my maths gcse corsework to go the match. I mean i am gonna fail now as come 2morow is the final deadline for all corsework and im gonna fail my maths but im giving it all up for everton. An its gonna be worth it :P CMON U BLUES!!!!

Agggggggghhh fuckin hell I'm having football withdrawal already :( tried to focus my mind on work & put in some ovies but I'm fuckin lost without my matchday ritual and I dont know what I'm gona do come 4 o'clock :crying_anim:

Watch sky you armchair :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

sorry mate

Im now off the boozer before the match :) should be a few stupid RS in there with their match tops on singing at the telly, gimps

Edited by Zed