IGNORED

Steve Sidwell

better than carsley by a far way. Probly as good as fernandes and on free what buisness that would be but he is a london lad and would wanna stay there. Spurs would have im on a free anyday
I'd love to have him in the central midfield as well but I agree it would be hard to sign him. Although I do think Fernandes is the better player.

wont get either unless we fork out well over £10mil mate. simple truth is we cant afford those two unless we spend all our transfer budget on one of them
Unfortunately, I think you are right. I think we would have to pay a lot for Sidwell as well, which I wouldn't want to do. Edited by Joe

I'd love to have him in the central midfield as well but I agree it would be hard to sign him. Although I do think Fernandes is the better player.

yer i agree to even though Fernandes isnt really our player lol.

I thought that myself after posting lol :rolleyes: just wanted to big sidwell up lol

haha

Id defo take Lita in he's proved he is a decent premiership player and at international level aswell

Edited by Blue4Ever