IGNORED

Crying For A New Manager?

john_webby

sorry but again people are crying for DM's head did no one see we did out play them in about the 1st 20 mins????????????

we should have beat them 4-0

but

you can only work with what you have

imagine if DM had a roman we all know he would have better players than we have now

sorry but we all know the financial situation he was brought into and still has

and i must must admit as as pissed off as everyone we got shafted today but there is one thing that sets us apart from most other teams

we really believe IN THE TEAM

yes the TEAM at the moment we don't have adriano we dont have shevcheco we dont have beckham we dont have kaka

BUT WHAT WE DO HAVE IS Everton KNOW WHO ARE WE AND WHO ARE WE GOIN TO GET BEHIND

whether it ferguson wenger

i know who i'm behind and i know who i'll be singing for in the glads week in week out until he is sacked.......

but today all i can blame is the players he put the team out that should have beat bolton and we all know it but they didn't perform not DM

so sorry but shut up and blame who is really at fault the 11 that was on the pitch today and if any has a prob with DM argue it with me

ps i'm not DM i'm not related and i'm just pissed with people slaging him off when he puts a decent formation out and they dont perform not him

sorry about the rant just a bit pissed off by 2 amny of my friends include who are slagging him off

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sorry but again people are crying for DM's head did no one see we did out play them in about the 1st 20 mins????????????

we should have beat them 4-0

but  you can only work with what you have

but what we have is what moysey has bought and paid for. the lack of consistency is disappointing. we should be doing better than that.

i still think that moysey's up to the job and that we should give him time to organise his side. he has a lot of new signings to integrate into a team but thats his job.

i hope he can do it.

ether way i reckon he's got until the end of january to get us into the middle of the table.

if we are still in the same position then, well, i think the board will have to start thinking about his future. B)

sorry but no

look at the team and tell me how many he bought himself from the squad he had 2 field????????????

Valente, Arteta, Cahill, Neville, Davies, Beattie, 6 thats half a team!

Gave Wier, Hibbo, McFadden, Osman (sub) new contracts when we had money to spend. That was DM's team you saw yesterday, the whole clube needs to do better and a managers job is to manage whatever situation arises.

I like DM but why did he spend 5 million on a defender and then not have the balls to play him? Why is our squad fucked when they could run all day last year? Why do their heads drop when they go a goal down when last year they picked themselves up and fought back? Why could we score goals last year and this year we cant? surely all of these things fall in the managers job description?

I am finding it hard to justify why he has my support anymore, he does have it but only because he is managing my club not because i think he deserves it!

I'm sorry David Moyes but you need to prove to me in january that u know what we need and what we dont need. Some good business needs to be done over the next month to try and shake things up we need a goal machine, a tough midfielder and if koldrup is so shit then a good centre half!

Good luck Everton it gona be an uphill struggle!

I have always said i can forgive players for a lack of skill, cos we dont have mega millions like some other clubs. But what i wont forgive is a complete lack of effort, passion, commitment, the desire to win, all the things that make up for a lack of skill.

At the first sign of anything going against them they give up, instead of rolling their sleeves up and giving a bit more effort, It showed at West Brom where they collapsed to an embarrasing 4-0 thrashing, It showed again yesterday with another embarrasing 4-0 hammering........Why.?

Except Hibbert & Weir every player in that team is a DM buy, loan, or whatever, so he must be held responsible for the side he turns out.

Looking at the team man for man i cannot believe that players like hibbo, yobo, neville, beattie, osman, kilbane, would not put in the effort we know they are capable of, so i have come to the conlusion that in my opinion they have lost the respect for the Manager.

Maybe it could be the team selection, it could be how they are being told to play, it could be that they dont get on behind the scenes, and may have fallen out, I'm not sure.

But what i can see is that teamwork is absent, passion, guts and determination, is not something that is given, it has to be fought for, i am very sad to have to say that the squad we have at the Club this season is showing no Desire to fight.

It can only be a matter of time before the Boardroom also lose respect for him, yesterday he looked like he didnt have a clue what to do, or how to change things.

Can you honestly see them giving him any more money to spend....???

Guest fozzie22

The simple truth is this..for all the possesion we had it was the 87 th minute till thier keeper had to make a save.

DM brought this on himself,the squad under his guidence has been run into the ground,(no doubt under orders from fuckwit bill and his 5 year plan man),and its coming home to roost now.

The squad is ok,nothing more,nothing less,but the sheer lack of depth is staggering,the tealady takes a knock and the whole team falls apart,its time for a change,surely..

What point is there giving DM more cash (yeah right,thats going to happen),and then having a new man come in later on in the season?

Just like 4 years ago when smith got the bullet,and DM was left with his team.

no way. we should not get rid of moyes. who is good enough to replace him. or the question should be who is good enough to replace him and who wil want to come to us.

get behind the team.

Agreed. This is the same team who got a draw at Old Trafford while seriously under strength (could have won), took points off Chelski, and the manager who was voted manager of the season two years out of the last three by his peers. I think the players are still living on last year, they think they can beat Bolton, West Brom, Pompey and the rest just by turning up. They need to play every game like they're playing one of the "Big Three". There is no doubt in my mind that this is a top eight team, unfortunately they seem to believe they can achieve that without any effort.

while i don't want to see moyes leave yet.

I too have one major concern

and that is how can we play with such differing amounts of motivation from one game to the next. in one game the whole team, including players like weir and kilbane will play like their possesed. they'll give it everything for the club like they really care. and on another day they'll play like they don't give a shit. i've never seen any other club swing quite so far from one way to the other in a matter of days but we do it week in week out.

what is it that moyes gets into them before one of those top performances that isn't happening when they just don't seem to give a shit. it's not quality, it's not his signings and it's not the tactics but fuck i'd love to know what it is.

If we were to sack Moyes, he would walk into a decent job tomorrow.

He is a good manager, and our club has gone forward under him, (we got 4th place last year, on what was deemed the weakest squad in the Premiership). Voted Manager of the year if I recall.

When Moyes arrived at the club we were perpetual relegation battlers (pretty much every year)

OK those of you who talk about consistency or lack of it at the club or over the last few season - yes it is a bit yoyo. But getting Everton back to a consistent top 10 ten finisher is not an easy task.

But in three full season, (after come to the club with the likes of gazza and Ginola as players), Moyes has given us our best and third best finishes in the Prem. And all that is without 'The Rooney Money'.

OK within that was our a season with the lowest points total ever (but that is modern day football - gone are the days of 40points plus needed to stay up)

but you average it all out and our club has done well under Moyes, when you consider he had probabley the oldest and poorest squads when he came to the club and only peanuts to bring player in.

This season Moyes has HAD some decent money and is STARTING to build a squad. I think he deserves at least all this season and next season to see what he can do with our team.

Yes, there will be a few dud buys along the way -but I think Moyes is doing well considering pretty much the whole of the squad has needed upgrading.

Anybody, who is call for Moyes head - Please tell me who you execpt to come instead -

Considering what others have managed at the helm since the mid eighties, Moyes has earnt a couple more seasons from me to try and get that consistency

Guest fozzie22

No dont agree Rob,unless we can start doing our rebuilding in the coca cola league,because thats where we're heading at the moment.

He wont get much more money to spend,(rooneys cash all gone now),maybe a couple of mill if he's lucky,but who would want to come into the club given the state of it at the moment?

I said in another post DM has presided over a trend of dismantling a squad,that yes did need rebuilding,but to me at least the whole idea of rebuilding is to bring players in to replace the ones shown the door,the way we go about our buiness in that department is laid right at the door of BK,but DM seems unwilling to stand up and say something about it.

DM may or may not be a good manager,he's done nothing really at Everton the club as a whole have stood still and i really think now is the time to look elsewhere and hope we can pick one out of the hat.

Its allright saying we did well last season,but ive said it all year all results for the year 2005 have been shambolic to say the least,its sheer relegation form and we've got to open our eyes now and see that we're in the shit big time.

The attack has scored 9 goals all season..disgraceful.

The defence is a joke.

The signing have been patchy so far(koldrup is still the mystery man).

Its time for a change.

I may be wrong on one or two of the transfer fees, but here goes......

wright......£3m

yobo........£4m

valente.....£2m

arteta.......£2m

cahill........£2m

neville......£3.5m

davies......£4.5m

beattie.....£6m

mcfadd....£1m

bench;

kilbane.....£1m

kroldrup....£5m

turner....... ?

bent..........£450.000

ferrari....... ?

so ferguson weir and hibbo were the only ones who werent moyes signings

About £35 million or so, thats without some others who have been and gone in the four years.

How much has PAUL JEWELL, BIG SAM, or ALAN CURBISHLEY spent...? most of their players are over the hill loan players,or young hungry players, its not all about spending money its about getting players who blend as a team, and play to the best of their ability.

Sadly our Manager cant seem to do that very well. :D

Guest fozzie22
I may be wrong on one or two of the transfer fees, but here goes......

wright......£3m

yobo........£4m

valente.....£2m

arteta.......£2m

cahill........£2m

neville......£3.5m

davies......£4.5m

beattie.....£6m

mcfadd....£1m

bench;

kilbane.....£1m

kroldrup....£5m

turner....... ?

bent..........£450.000

ferrari.......  ?

so ferguson weir and hibbo were the only ones who werent moyes signings

About £35 million or so, thats without some others who have been and gone in the four years.

How much has PAUL JEWELL,  BIG SAM, or ALAN CURBISHLEY spent...? most of their players are over the hill loan players,or young hungry players, its not all about spending money its  about getting players who blend as a team, and  play to the best of their ability.

Sadly our Manager cant seem to do that very well.  :D

Quoted for truth

rob my problem with consistancy isn't consistant quality performances of consistant winning.

It's consistant passion to play for your club. our players sometimes play with the passion of the fans in the stands, while at other times they play like they've been picked out of the Kop and told to don the blue shirt and go and play at Goodison.

I can handle watching us have a bad game and losing to the likes of Bolton isn't a poor show for us but it's the passion and commitment that's lacking and that's whats taking us down. and really that's got to come from the manager.

Moyes is the kind of manager that brings that out of players but it doesn't seem to be happening week in week out this year.

Guest fozzie22

Saturday was 2 teams,not disimilar to each other..passionate managers,both defenders.

One team played as a team,one didnt,

One team had a work ethic,one didnt,

One team has spent very little,one team has spent a lot in the last 12 months,

One team is still in europe,one isnt,

Do you see where i'm going with this?

Bolton showed us up on saturday,yes they're not nice to watch,but they defend from the front and play as a team,no billy big balls in thier team.

Can you honestly see big sam letting BT go round with man tits??afetr paying 6 mill for him,no i cant either.

Peter Reid

George Graham,

Not for me thanks - I would much rather give Moyes the chance he DESERVES to mould the players he has now bought in to a solid team over the next 18 months

Believe it or not I don't think we are a long way from having a decent consistent team, we have played some decent football this season, better than last season in many respect. (even when we have lost some of those games).

We have collapsed in defence a couple of time and are a little to shy upfront.

But I still think it is largely down to the significant influx of players we had in a single hit, which has been compounded by our injury list and hence the changes in starting line up we have had.

Moyes has had this squad together for less than 5 month, that is nothing, timewise.

I just think he need a FAIR crack at the whip.

We talk about Allerdice, Curbishley and Jewell, but they have been at the clubs a fair while now and have been able to slowly build there teams in to well oiled machines, for want of a better term.

I just think Everton would be foolish to allow a manager to spend almost £20M and give him less than 6 months to get a team with so many new faces firing on all cylinders.

We will not go down this season - from what I have seen so far, we ARE a better team than our position indicates. Lets hope our luck does even itself out (we have had two perfectly good goals disallowed over the last two games - which have resulted in the difference between 4 point and 0 points in my opinion)

A very dodgy 5 minutes against Bolton does not make Moyes a bad manager.

I think the main thing about DM is that he doesn't know how to change things if they are going wrong.

We could all see from the West Ham game that Weir should not be in the team. He won't change when we are winning which is understandable, however doesn't like doing it when we are winning.

How many times this season have we come from behind to win a game or get a point????? Don't think we have once. Up until the West ham game I beleive that every game we had taken the lead against we went on to win and that was the same last season.

The worrying thing is he doesn't seem to motivate the players.

As a manager here is what he should do.

1) drop Weir and bring in Per.

2) Neville to be captain

3) GO BACK TO BASICS. We are not the best team in the league by a long way but we can play football sometimes. We had loads of play on saturday but didn't turn it into anything. No cutting edge. Get the ball out to the wings and cross the ball in. If you put in 10 crosses you are bund to get at least one goal.

All this talk of Allardyce and Curbishley is bollocks, you watch after Christmas Charlton will have thier annual second half of the season decline and Bolton havent got the class to stay near the top, theyll both win fuc all just like we will.

The premier league is a tough league, even more so it seems this season as more than one or two teams outside the top three are are firing on all cylinders and that doesnt make it easy for the rest of us as it only leaves 4 or 5 in mid table to scrap it out.

We missed Van Der Meyde for his creativity and pressure relieving runs and hopefully, HOPEFULLY we will be able to bring in a young striker or two with class to give the team confidence again coz like the rest of us they dont believe in them.

God willing we can get rid of the curse that is Wright too! OK it may not be his fault all the time but jeezus that guys JINXED!!

Why would you'se even think of saying that.David Moyes has been there for 2 years is it and he hasn't won anything but still he has got you in the champions league above my team liverpool which is a great achievment.So you'se can't be serious.That is awful.We got beat by Chelsea 4-1 but we was still confident and kept getting back behind the club and we kept winning