IGNORED

The Shite Lose

Guest fozzie22
Have to admit .......Best team lost, About 70% possession, 17 corners to 0, and three goals dissallowed. Unlucky methinks.

Yup,galls me to say but yes the RS are looking good at the moment,but if this cold winter kicks in we'll really see how good thier imports really are

Guest fozzie22
i really thought RS deserved to lose but geez they had 70% of the possession and they couldnt score goals? :D no wonder they are really shite team :D

After saturdays performance i dont think we have anything at all to crow about do we? ;)

i only saw the second half and they easily had the beating of sao paulo but just couldn't score. every time they did score the ref seemed to find something wrong with it.

harsh on them, but let's be honest, no one (especially those of you who live in Liverpool and no doubt work with plenty of shite fans) wanted them to have bragging rights over the "best team in the world" title.

Guest Reg Reagan
After saturdays performance i dont think we have anything at all to crow about do we? :lol:

well we are a better team than the shites are and last season proved it that moyes is a better manager than benetiz is.

but our performance on saturday should be a wake up call and im sure our lads will do better

well we are a better team than the shites are and last season proved it that moyes is a better manager than benetiz is.

but our performance on saturday should be a wake up call and im sure our lads will do better

:huh::D:D:lol: better team the the shites! mate youre seriously deluded, Liverpool IMO are a far superior team than the toffees!

best laugh ive had all year, reg go and have a wank mate.

hahah liverpool lost to a brazilan sunday leage team

now who sucks

id rather we had the chance to lose to them! i would have loved to have lost to them if we had won the european cup for the fifth time (as they keep reminding us), whilst they where losing in tokyo we where getting belittled by bolton wanderers 4 - 0, its straight talking im afraid, we can say all we want but the ruth is liverpool are a far better side, im scared fro derby day to be honest.

id rather we had the chance to lose to them! i would have loved to have lost to them if we had won the european cup for the fifth time (as they keep reminding us), whilst they where losing in tokyo we where getting belittled by bolton wanderers 4 - 0, its straight talking im afraid, we can say all we want but the ruth is liverpool are a far better side, im scared fro derby day to be honest.

yeah your rite there smithe, its a horrible though but its true, at the minute there is a huge gap between us and the RS..however im not scared of the derby...form goes out the window and i think we'll do it :D

COYB!!!

yeah your rite there smithe, its a horrible though but its true, at the minute there is a huge gap between us and the RS..however im not scared of the derby...form goes out the window and i think we'll do it :D

COYB!!!

I'm just glad that they didnt win it because I couldn't stand the stick from the RS in my work...

'we're the best club in the world' - glad they got done!

Now all I hear is 'its a mickey mouse comp anyway'

laughable but better than them lot winning the accolade of best club in the world!

WANKERS!

losing to a sunday league team from brazil

an embaressment to english football?

no that was us against bolton mate, anyone who has watched Everton this season from abroad must think the standard of football is abysmal, we are awful at the minute, no amount of liverpool bashing hides the facts, theyre fucking good and were not.

Guest Reg Reagan
fee fi fo fum i say you are dumb, no chance mate, im just a realist, im not a bitter unlike alot of you on here, i like to talk straight and say it how it is, we're shit and win nothing, theyre are very good and win alot of trophies, FACT.

yeah your right... they win a lot of trophies they dont really deserve and that is a FACT!

fee fi fo fum i say you are dumb, no chance mate, im just a realist, im not a bitter unlike alot of you on here, i like to talk straight and say it how it is, we're shit and win nothing, theyre are very good and win alot of trophies, FACT.

Red for certain..never posts a thing about EFC. Be honest smithe..it's nothing to be ashamed of, you can't help it.

Guest Reg Reagan

oh come on lads!

we have drew and scored against chel$ki and Man Utd which they are coming in the top 2 and are hard to score against... so what is our chances of doing the same thing to the RS?

All I did was put in some punctuation and correct your spellings MONG

If you, as a red, want to come on to a blue board the you have to take what comes.

How embarassing are you that you need to pretend to be a blue.

"Hee Hee Hee, aren't I funny going on to TT and pretending to have some integrity"

Have you ever watched a game at anfooled. NO

*cough cough* only just joined this forum but can already read a couple of howlers that you have made :)