IGNORED

Aj Homesick?

bassman

It is probably just papertalk, however, I have just seen on the newspaper roundup on SSN, 'AJ ROCKS EVERTON' thinking it was another injury, I watched further and it was paper headline(dont know which one) saying AJ was home sick and wanted to move back to a london club!

As I said, probably paper talk. below latest rumours from BBC

Celtic striker Kenny Miller is ready to return to England next season, with Everton leading the chase for the Scot. (Daily Mirror)

Everton and England striker Andy Johnson is keen to return to London as he is homesick. (Daily Express)

Portsmouth have joined Manchester United, Aston Villa and Everton have joined the race to sign Wolves' star Michael Kightly. (Daily Mail)

from EFC official website (Sorry, only know how to cut and paste)

Oi reporter, think before you publish crap

Andy Johnson has responded angrily to media reports he is unhappy at Everton.

A story in today's Daily Express claims the England international is homesick and is keen for a summer return to the Home Counties, with West Ham cited as being interested.

But Johnson has wasted no time in rubbishing the report, issuing the strongest statement possible to make it clear he is happy at Everton.

He told evertonfc.com exclusively: "If I could sign here for the rest of my career I would do it tomorrow.

"I am more than happy here, I love the club, the fans and the lads in the dressing room. I am sure the fans can see how much I love it here in my football but I want to make it clear there is no truth in this report - I am loving being an Everton player and I regard it as a great honour to put that blue shirt on every week.

"I would love to think I will still be here in seven years."

Johnson has been a huge hit at Goodison, netting 11 goals this term following his £8.6m summer arrival from Crystal Palace.

The Blues' top scorer is hotly tipped to lead England's attack alongside Wayne Rooney in the forthcoming Euro 2008 qualifiers against Israel and Andorra later this month.

I shat myself when I heard about this, but his interview just made me like the fella even more. He really is a top man and he will be here for many years to come.
I completely agree. It is good to hear he is committed to the club.

Andy Johnson is a Legend for coming out and saying that!!!!

that was good of him nice man aswell, just shows we mite have a strike force with real passion and love for the club if we get Nugent paired up I think they would be a real heck of a partnership but as ive said already id love us to get Montella even though we have not been linked with him.

Celtic striker Kenny Miller is ready to return to England next season, with Everton leading the chase for the Scot. (Daily Mirror)

Thats just as worrying as the rumours about AJ. Kenny Miller is garbage and is struggling at Celtic, there is no chance he can cut it in the EPL. :mellow:

We are often linked with SPL and EPL second string team members - a few months ago we were linked with Gavin Rae! I'm not sure whether to be offended by these rumours either the journalists see as a happy not to be relegation fodder with no ambition or they think Moyes can get players playing to their potential even if they havn't performed for a few years ago.