IGNORED

Lukas Jutkiewicz

Everton are in discussions with Swindon Town over the possible transfer of young striker Lukas Jutkiewicz.

The talks are with a view to signing the 17-year-old forward when the transfer window re-opens in the summer.

Jutkiewicz has netted three senior goals for the League Two side this season and put pen-to-paper on a three year deal at the County Ground in the summer.

The young Englishman is a former Southampton player and first rose to prominence in 2004 when he finished as top scorer at the Milk Cup in Northern Ireland.

You've made a good signing from us. Lukas has a hell of a lot of potential and hes made a good career move, i can see Everton being able to get his full potential from him and him breaking into your first team in the next couple of years. Hes made 8 starts and scored 3 goals just to clarify that for the people who were confused.

The overall transfer fee is supposed to be somewhere within the £1 million range, through clauses such as first team appearances, sell on fees, goals scored and so forth.

I wish you luck with your new talent, and might pop up there one day when hes playing first team football and say hello to him.

Ah.. I didn't realised he had only started 8 games.. He has made 15 appearances from the bench this season and scored 3 goals in 8 starts. That's not a bad return for a 17yr old but overall 3 goals in 23 games doesn't look too impressive... is that unfair to say swindon_loyal?

Ah.. I didn't realised he had only started 8 games.. He has made 15 appearances from the bench this season and scored 3 goals in 8 starts. That's not a bad return for a 17yr old but overall 3 goals in 23 games doesn't look too impressive... is that unfair to say swindon_loyal?

In a way, It is unfair. Since Wise left us, morale, scoring, etc all went down the drain. He timed his runs and so forth perfectly, it was just the other players, take Christian Roberts for example, didn't let him take the chance. They just thought they'd do it thereself. Hes not so good in the air, scored a nice header against Wycombe though but theres room for improvement in the air.