IGNORED

Xbox Live

J*A*C*K*E*L*Z

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's actually pretty good :) You need a hard drive and a way of connecting your xbox 360 to the internet (an ethernet cable and/or a router will do).

£60 a year is steep though.. I'd wait until the ps3 comes out because they are probably going to lower XBL prices to compete ;)

• 4 weeks later...
i think i might get XBL aswell..... ive wanted it for ages but the wireless thing is somethin i really CBA forking out for and me mum hates wires so im abit stuck lol. bit if i shall get it i will be on it none stop! lolz!

it is amazing i have had it since the orginal xbox i just get a long ethernet cable and tack it around the skirtin board.

i would get ethernet and save the money for games lol i play rainbow 6 vegas, graw 2, fifa 07, guitar hero 2 and many more

It's actually pretty good :) You need a hard drive and a way of connecting your xbox 360 to the internet (an ethernet cable and/or a router will do).

£60 a year is steep though.. I'd wait until the ps3 comes out because they are probably going to lower XBL prices to compete ;)

wot u on about you can pick up a 12 month subscription card for 39.99.

hard drive comes with the premium.

you will need a router or buy another network card for your pc and conect the ethernet to your pc.

many people do that you can go on line and on xbl at same time for about £5.

yer so ive got xbox live for a month for free, then im going to buy it full for 12 months, ye so i dno if you can but add me and what not i havent a clue how to do it =]

just beat some american person who went barcelona on the champ league game, i ovcourse was everton :D

yer so ive got xbox live for a month for free, then im going to buy it full for 12 months, ye so i dno if you can but add me and what not i havent a clue how to do it =]

just beat some american person who went barcelona on the champ league game, i ovcourse was everton :D

yea sure i will add you

with the premium you get a month free.

i got fifa 07 not got champions league.

rainbow 6:vegas is top class for online play, i was playin online with foxon earlier, you get a few nobs talking on it (we had what sounded like a 6 year old girl swearing her head off) but its top class for online play.

gears of war is too good!

rainbow 6:vegas is top class for online play, i was playin online with foxon earlier, you get a few nobs talking on it (we had what sounded like a 6 year old girl swearing her head off) but its top class for online play.

gears of war is too good!

yea but i kicked him lol at the end i got 36 kills 5 deaths i think u will get better with time lol i like G.R.A.W 2