IGNORED

Last Night

Last night i went down my local where someone down there was celebrating there birthday,so turned into a late one, anyway i started chatting to this 48 year old very good looking women, she was a great laugh, by the end of the night we were both very drunk, she suddenly whispered in my ear, have you ever had sex with a mother and daughter at the same time?

BLOODY HELL, i thought its christmas i said no and she replyed, well tonights you lucky night. Couldnt get my coat on quick enough and off we went back to her house by now i was a little bit excited, if you know what i mean,

we walked through the front door and she shouted upstairs,

"Are you still up mother"

:P

:D:D:D Nice one liam, thats never happened to me but i have had Twins.

Unknown to me they played a trick on me, It was years ago during an army stint in Germany, I got to know this bird and i didnt know i'd had both till they showed up together and let me in on it :o , the farewell evening was a nice leaving present.

It was a long time ago but its still etched firmly in my memory bank. :P:P

Unknown to me they played a trick on me, It was years ago during an army stint in Germany, I got to know this bird and i didnt know i'd had both till they showed up together and let me in on it :o , the farewell evening was a nice leaving present.

Lucky bastard, I'v had best mates (twice) but twins!! Theres my mission for the forseeable future :D

you truley are a lucky bastard.